Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Public Service Announcement

Started by Frood, December 23, 2023, 02:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

BF has recently turned off guest viewing at Bastard Factory because he's hawkishly conservative and a 7 foot tall Lurch-ish little bitch who is fixated on our traffic numbers and very sad about his (as well as the size of his penor)

:yeahhh:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on December 23, 2023, 02:36:39 AMBF has recently turned off guest viewing at Bastard Factory because he's hawkishly conservative and a 7 foot tall Lurch-ish little bitch who is fixated on our traffic numbers and very sad about his (as well as the size of his penor)

His forum will only have a eight or nine sycophants as long as he is the owner.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on December 23, 2023, 02:36:39 AMBF has recently turned off guest viewing at Bastard Factory because he's hawkishly conservative and a 7 foot tall Lurch-ish little bitch who is fixated on our traffic numbers and very sad about his (as well as the size of his penor)

Did he? lol...

I'm on some lifelong ip banned which I cannot be arsed to circumvent just to read the 2 little pigs and fairy queen whine about me.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 23, 2023, 10:41:37 AMDid he? lol...

I'm on some lifelong ip banned which I cannot be arsed to circumvent just to read the 2 little pigs and fairy queen whine about me.
I hear from others they do not like me either. That ruins my Christmas. :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on December 23, 2023, 10:47:39 AMI hear from others they do not like me either. That ruins my Christmas. :crampe:
lol... how much sand did you stuff up their asses?  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 23, 2023, 10:48:27 AMlol... how much sand did you stuff up their asses?  :crampe:
From what I have been told, my crime is inviting them here to debate issues. I assured them there would be no panel abuse.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on December 23, 2023, 11:03:26 AMFrom what I have been told, my crime is inviting them here to debate issues. I assured them there would be no panel abuse.
They're angry because you do not hate those that they hate

therefor you too are an enemy

it's now those snowflake vermin low lifes roll

DKG

I have nothing against Oak, Murdock, and Admin. But, they are being childish.

Forums are platforms, to discuss, debate, and disagree. Personal grudges kill this medium faster than Mark Zuckerberg ever did.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 23, 2023, 11:04:55 AMThey're angry because you do not hate those that they hate

therefor you too are an enemy

it's now those snowflake vermin low lifes roll
I don't "hate" anybody on forums. I will diagree and argue until the end of time, but I do not hate the people behind posts. Even with Seamajor's obvious cognitive disfunction, I do not hate that senior citizen.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on December 23, 2023, 11:10:34 AMI don't "hate" anybody on forums. I will diagree and argue until the end of time, but I do not hate the people behind posts. Even with Seamajor's obvious cognitive disfunction, I do not hate that senior citizen.
You're talking about people with nothing but hate in their dark hearts

tell me, how much of a low life vermin cockroach with a dark soul do you have to be to find a sense of justice in little children being murdered by a psycho simply because they live in the same state where a jury found an innocent child innocent of the false charges leveled against him?

you see, you cannot understand these animals because you are not one of these animals. They see that you are not like them and hate you for it. It's the left vermin cocksucker way
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 23, 2023, 11:14:10 AMYou're talking about people with nothing but hate in their dark hearts

tell me, how much of a low life vermin cockroach with a dark soul do you have to be to find a sense of justice in little children being murdered by a psycho simply because they live in the same state where a jury found an innocent child innocent of the false charges leveled against him?

you see, you cannot understand these animals because you are not one of these animals. They see that you are not like them and hate you for it. It's the left vermin cocksucker way
You are talking about the Kyle Rittenhouse case. I usually do not closely follow details of criminal cases.

I will say I was appalled when Biden called him a White supremacist. That is not only fiction, but it can be construed as executive interference.

Flynn

Oh...darn.

I thought the PSA was that you died in a stampede by renegade transsexual chimpanzees, "swinging" their way to the GAP for their Winter Sale.
<t></t>

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

If you have a handle, figure how to use it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview