News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

wait- what's this? A democrat I can actually respect?

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 29, 2023, 10:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

They are so few and far between but let it never be said I cannot give credit where credit is due

this woman, despite being wrong, has her priorities intact and understands what democracy is all about

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-democrat-secretary-state-allow-trump-gop-presidential-primary-ballot

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 29, 2023, 10:47:42 PMThey are so few and far between but let it never be said I cannot give credit where credit is due

this woman, despite being wrong, has her priorities intact and understands what democracy is all about

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-democrat-secretary-state-allow-trump-gop-presidential-primary-ballot
She is a democRAT. I don't trust her.

She admitted she talked with other states about keeping Trump off the ballot. The only reasons she and they did not do that was because that would give the Trump campaign a poll boost and secondly, the supreme court would rule against their decision.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

She'll pull a Sinema and become an independent. democRats don't tolerate anyone who doesn't toe the line and will mercilessly hound her right out of the party.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Herman on December 29, 2023, 11:49:53 PMShe is a democRAT. I don't trust her.

She admitted she talked with other states about keeping Trump off the ballot. The only reasons she and they did not do that was because that would give the Trump campaign a poll boost and secondly, the supreme court would rule against their decision.
Very likely, but for now it sends a signal the people won't stand for Democrats dictating who they can vote for.