The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Sweeping Gun Ban in California -- But what will the gangs do now that they cannot purchase their wea

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 30, 2023, 10:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

What will become of the Crips and Bloods?

MS13?

Any local cartels looking to engage a blood feud with a rival?

Will Jameekaboo and CrayonShaun be reduced to purchasing their handguns for use in drivebys from some illegal source?

should we be placing such an unnecessary burden on such innocent souls?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-law-barring-guns-public-spaces-effect-appeals-court-ruling

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 30, 2023, 10:14:33 PMWhat will become of the Crips and Bloods?

MS13?

Any local cartels looking to engage a blood feud with a rival?

Will Jameekaboo and CrayonShaun be reduced to purchasing their handguns for use in drivebys from some illegal source?

should we be placing such an unnecessary burden on such innocent souls?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-law-barring-guns-public-spaces-effect-appeals-court-ruling
This is what Justine did. He banned anybody from owning handguns going forward. Handgun deaths were rising, but folks are being killed with illegal handguns.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on December 30, 2023, 10:27:00 PMThis is what Justine did. He banned anybody from owning handguns going forward. Handgun deaths were rising, but folks are being killed with illegal handguns.

Canduhduh citizens sliced their own throats. They registered their weapons. Registration = confiscation 100% of the time. They should have assassinated anti gun nut politicians or better yet, not elected them ITFP. In Illinois, they are trying to confiscate "assault weapons" by demanding registration by Jan 1st. So far the estimated compliance rate is between 0.6% and 5.5%. Mass non compliance is the answer. The morons on the rest of the planet like Canduhduh, New Zealand, and Jackbooted Australia complied and now only the jackbooted cops and criminals have guns. How fucking stupid!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 30, 2023, 11:18:19 PMCanduhduh citizens sliced their own throats. They registered their weapons. Registration = confiscation 100% of the time. They should have assassinated anti gun nut politicians or better yet, not elected them ITFP. In Illinois, they are trying to confiscate "assault weapons" by demanding registration by Jan 1st. So far the estimated compliance rate is between 0.6% and 5.5%. Mass non compliance is the answer. The morons on the rest of the planet like Canduhduh, New Zealand, and Jackbooted Australia complied and now only the jackbooted cops and criminals have guns. How fucking stupid!
Criminals weren't registering their handguns before Justine's edict and they will not be handing them over to the RCMP even if Justine says pretty pleaseee.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I'm gonna go out on a limb  and make a bold statement here

as hard as this divergence from common sense may be I'm going to have to go on record saying that I doubt strongly MS13 gang members are undergoing the necessary background checks to obtain their firearms in the types of establishments these idiot politicians seek to ban

my gut is just telling me over and over that the types of people sporting tattoos of the grim reaper on their cheeks and are prone to severing another human being's head off slowly while the victim screams in agony is NOT the type of person who will walk into a gun shop, legal ID in hand, seeking to become a responsible gun owner.

so, wouldn't such gun bans only serve to make honest citizens more vulnerable to cretins like this?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 30, 2023, 11:57:28 PMI'm gonna go out on a limb  and make a bold statement here

as hard as this divergence from common sense may be I'm going to have to go on record saying that I doubt strongly MS13 gang members are undergoing the necessary background checks to obtain their firearms in the types of establishments these idiot politicians seek to ban

my gut is just telling me over and over that the types of people sporting tattoos of the grim reaper on their cheeks and are prone to severing another human being's head off slowly while the victim screams in agony is NOT the type of person who will walk into a gun shop, legal ID in hand, seeking to become a responsible gun owner.

so, wouldn't such gun bans only serve to make honest citizens more vulnerable to cretins like this?

Well, we all know, gun control is NEVER about criminals, its about control over the regular citizens.
Agree Agree x 2 View List