News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Good news!! Trannys OK'd in womens boxing!!!

Started by Lokmar, January 01, 2024, 01:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

I predict women will be KO'd!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/usa-boxing-transgender-athlete/2024/01/01/id/1147809/

While I think its bullshit, part of me smirks when I think about feminist bitches demanding to have a place in mens only spaces. Maybe them ho's should have kept their fukin yaps shut! How long before we have trans men demanding to box in the mens leagues? What, that aint happened yet? Color me shocked Pikachu!!!!

Again, God thinks all trannies should die, so it would seem He told you so!

DKG

I don't care what adults do. If female boxers have no problem fighting biological male boxers, that is their business. If they are forced to fight male boxers to remain in the sport and they don't want to, that is an issue.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 01, 2024, 02:12:17 PMI don't care what adults do. If female boxers have no problem fighting biological male boxers, that is their business. If they are forced to fight male boxers to remain in the sport and they don't want to, that is an issue.

If you've been reading any of the stories, the majority of women DO NOT want men competing in their sphere.

I absolutely do care about what consenting adults engage in BTW. If we left everyone up to their whims, you'd have people paying for someone to eat them alive on a daily basis. There has to be limits on everything.

DKG

QuoteIf you've been reading any of the stories, the majority of women DO NOT want men competing in their sphere.
I haven't, so unless I confirm otherwise, I will take your word for it.

QuoteI absolutely do care about what consenting adults engage in BTW.
I don't, so we will have to agree to disagree.

DKG

In golf too.

transgender golfer won a women's tournament earlier this week, and is now poised to snatch a Ladies Professional Golf Association tour card.

Hailey Davidson – a biological male – placed first in the NXXT Women's Classic on Wednesday at the Mission Inn Resort and Club in Howey-in-the-Hills, Florida. The win in the women's tournament propelled Davidson to the top of the NXXT tour's leaderboard.

The LPGA Tour removed its "female at birth" requirement in 2010.