Started by Oliver the Second, January 01, 2024, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

:yeahhh:

CASHEW COIN HAS JUST HIT THE MARKET

GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR NOW !!!

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Oerdin

I won't put a penny into crypto.  It is pure speculation without anything to back it.

Nice Photoshop though.

Lokmar

I think a bit of money in crypto is OK but treat it like Vegas money....AND, realize you are likely supporting the cashless society.

I made a small amount in Litecoin years ago. It was a way for me to pay for the 2 top of the line video cards I bought back then. It also helped heat the house in the winter! The days where the average joe could make money by mining are gone. Now, you have to buy bitcoin at $16,000 and sell when it hits $45,000.

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on January 01, 2024, 08:12:24 PM:yeahhh:

CASHEW COIN HAS JUST HIT THE MARKET

GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR NOW !!!

Really?

Or just kidding?

If so, that gets ya less than 1/4 of a bitcoin.

A quarter ounce of gold goes for $500 USD or so

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 02, 2024, 04:19:20 PMI think a bit of money in crypto is OK but treat it like Vegas money....AND, realize you are likely supporting the cashless society.

I made a small amount in Litecoin years ago. It was a way for me to pay for the 2 top of the line video cards I bought back then. It also helped heat the house in the winter! The days where the average joe could make money by mining are gone. Now, you have to buy bitcoin at $16,000 and sell when it hits $45,000.

It already is at $45,000...Lokmeer!

I never understood it, still don't.

I figger if a person didn't buy in at $12 or $100 per bitcoin, it's far too late by now.

Anything that's shot to the moon so fast unlikely has much room to move much higher.

Shen Li

DKG