Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

WA Woman to Harvest Sperm from Dead Husband

Started by caskur, January 03, 2024, 03:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Do you think harvesting sperm from a dead husband a good or right thing to do?

https://youtu.be/UJC2HLZLUdU?feature=shared

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 03, 2024, 03:13:57 PMDo you think harvesting sperm from a dead husband a good or right thing to do?

Never mind that, she is sixty two.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: caskur on January 03, 2024, 03:13:57 PMDo you think harvesting sperm from a dead husband a good or right thing to do?

I guess that depends on how you get it out...

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 03, 2024, 03:23:49 PMNever mind that, she is sixty two.

I think she is mentally ill.

She should not be allowed to inflict her insanity on an innocent child.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on January 03, 2024, 04:39:22 PMI guess that depends on how you get it out...

I did't have a father growing up, he died  when I was 4. I know what its like to be fatherless and I don't wish it on anyone.
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

If it were extracted in order to be donated to a sperm bank for someone else to use, well I really wouldn't see a problem with that. But as far as the widow using it, no... whatever partner she ends up with wouldn't look like the child and physical similarity between parents and kids is a strong bonding factor.

The kid would grow up wondering why dad looks different and feel like it doesn't belong... or that dad doesn't belong... not good either way.

Just my

Lokmar

It depends:
How often was she harvesting his sperm when he was alive?
Less than 3 times per week?
FUK OFF BITCH!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 03, 2024, 11:02:40 PMI think she is mentally ill.

She should not be allowed to inflict her insanity on an innocent child.
She is nuts.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

People are simply mad in the head these days but worse, we pander to them.

We have to stop pandering to idiots.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on January 04, 2024, 06:57:44 PMIf it were extracted in order to be donated to a sperm bank for someone else to use, well I really wouldn't see a problem with that. But as far as the widow using it, no... whatever partner she ends up with wouldn't look like the child and physical similarity between parents and kids is a strong bonding factor.

The kid would grow up wondering why dad looks different and feel like it doesn't belong... or that dad doesn't belong... not good either way.

Just my

Every child born from those early donated sperm banks have real emotional problems now. The urge to know their extended family is very real. We caused that to them.

What silly ideas we have do not equate to reality and this is just another way for doctors with god-like personalities to think they are God.

I just about puked the other day hearing about a Woman having a baby from a womb implant... Admittedly that is just my hang up and I am sure that woman went through hell to have a baby of her own... so its all good. A different subject completely I guess.
- Andy Warhol