Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

you really have to wonder if the left is doing this on purpose

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 04, 2024, 09:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

So we all know that Claudine Gay was an incompetent plagiarizing shitbag useless twat. That was clearly evident during the hearing where she completely dodged straightforward questions about school policy as it relates to harassment etc etc

We also know this was a check-a-box diversity hire from the start

and now she's basically been booted. As she should be.

But you have to wonder if the scum on the left isn't deliberately seeking candidates from the bottom of the proverbial barrel, making sure that in addition to being completely useless they are black, trans, whatever... BECAUSE then it's only a matter of time before they fall flat on their faces and they can then use this fact to cry RACISM and further divide us

I wouldn't put this past the rodents on the left for 5 fucking seconds

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 04, 2024, 09:55:49 PMSo we all know that Claudine Gay was an incompetent plagiarizing shitbag useless twat. That was clearly evident during the hearing where she completely dodged straightforward questions about school policy as it relates to harassment etc etc

But you have to wonder if the scum on the left isn't deliberately seeking candidates from the bottom of the proverbial barrel, making sure that in addition to being completely useless they are black, trans, whatever... BECAUSE then it's only a matter of time before they fall flat on their faces and they can then use this fact to cry RACISM and further divide us

The company I work for specifically sent the sales force out to target blacks and black owned businesses (not any other minority) to become affiliated with us. When someone (not me) said he thought that was a racist policy, he was told that this is righting a wrong from the past so it was ok. Literally, he was told, 2 wrongs DO make a right!

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 04, 2024, 09:55:49 PMSo we all know that Claudine Gay was an incompetent plagiarizing shitbag useless twat. That was clearly evident during the hearing where she completely dodged straightforward questions about school policy as it relates to harassment etc etc

I don't know. But, I do believe if they tick all the prog diversity boxes, they aint vetted properly.