Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

hey, biggie....

Started by deadskinmask, January 05, 2024, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

what the fuck is happening in miami? i heard the cops were called out for a "fight between juveniles with sticks and firecrackers".... then hundreds of cops and black helicopters swarmed the place cutting all nearby power, cancelling all flights in or out and silencing police scanners.... varous reports of "creatures 8 to 10 feet tall" are now surfacing.... i'm not one to rule out anything but surely this is an exaggeration....

Biggie Smiles

Miami is a toilet

I have no idea what's happening there nor do I care
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deadskinmask

:crampe:

ok.... fair enough.... but we have a saying - the trash next-door eventually blows into your yard.... so keep an eye out....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 05, 2024, 12:49:08 PM:crampe:

ok.... fair enough.... but we have a saying - the trash next-door eventually blows into your yard.... so keep an eye out....

There's a shit ton of swamp between Biggie and Miami. Its about like me being in Springfield and shit going down in the Chicongo. That place is like traveling to another planet compared to where I am.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

thankfully Miami is about a 6 hour drive from where I am

I recently had to go there to catch a cruise in Nov 2023

what a shithole

Biggie Smiles

It's such a coincidence isn't it?

Anywhere that has a large libtard population just happens to be a shit hole
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 05, 2024, 01:06:09 PMIt's such a coincidence isn't it?

Anywhere that has a large libtard population just happens to be a shit hole

thats how liberals work.... they destroy everything they touch and simultaneously make the residents totally dependent on government.... the ppl can see that their city is falling the fuck apart and they're too scared of the "alternative" to vote that garbage out.... look at california.... liberals are fuckin cancer....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 05, 2024, 12:46:11 PMMiami is a toilet
I thought Miami was under better management than most cities in the States?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on January 05, 2024, 03:02:54 PMI thought Miami was under better management than most cities in the States?

The state is. The city is infested with leftist parasites

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 05, 2024, 03:07:12 PMThe state is. The city is infested with leftist parasites
I saw an interview with the mayor Miami on Fox last year. He was given praise for not following the direction of other urban mayors. He is not overlooking shoplifting or letting homeless people use sidwawalks for toilets and places to shoot up.

Lokmar

I'll tell you this, fukin troons and faggits get grief in Little Havana! We ate at Sanguich in Little Havana (FUKIN AWESOME!) and there was all kinds of faggit hate graffiti written all over the place on street signs and light poles! (ALSO FUKIN AWESOME!!)

DKG

I never go Miami. I never go to the Atlantic side anymore.