Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Madonna needs to go into a home already

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 10, 2024, 09:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonie

I remember my cousins got her tape lol and I wanted it.  Haha they made me one.  Remember those days.  I'm so old.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Madonna has a limited vocal range. Her popularity in the 80's was based on her image rather than being a good singer and song writer.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

:thumbup2:
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 12, 2024, 11:42:14 AMShe's a libtard -- they're all ugly on the inside

being ugly on the inside is a prerequisite to being a libtard in teh first place

They all should be fitted with a drool cup at birth.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on January 12, 2024, 08:23:45 PMI remember my cousins got her tape lol and I wanted it.  Haha they made me one.  Remember those days.  I'm so old.

Madonna had great tracks.

Australia made Madonnna famous through a very famous music promoter, Ian (Molly) Meldrum. We bought "Holiday", in Oz that soared her to the top of the charts... The USA took notice of her after that and she was on her way. There was no denying her talent but she is a tad odd.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 13, 2024, 11:02:49 PMMadonna had great tracks.

Australia made Madonnna famous through a very famous music promoter, Ian (Molly) Meldrum. We bought "Holiday", in Oz that soared her to the top of the charts... The USA took notice of her after that and she was on her way. There was no denying her talent but she is a tad odd.
If that eighties pop shit was your kind of music.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 13, 2024, 11:10:34 PMIf that eighties pop shit was your kind of music.

Its dance music mainly. My taste is very eclectic.

why do you have to have a "kind" of music? DO YOU THINK LYNYRD SKYNYRD only liked their music?
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 13, 2024, 11:44:08 PMIts dance music mainly. My taste is very eclectic.

why do you have to have a "kind" of music? DO YOU THINK LYNYRD SKYNYRD only liked their music?
There aint no other band or musician besides Lynyrd Skynyrd. Music means Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Herman

Love Love x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 13, 2024, 11:45:59 PMThere aint no other band or musician besides Lynyrd Skynyrd. Music means Lynyrd Skynyrd.

there are plenty of great bands...

Bee Gees...
Queen
Eurythmics
Cranberries
Nine Inch Nails
The Strawbs
Eagles
Fleetwood Mac
Mammas and the Papas
Seekers
Genesis
DIRE STRAITS

TOO many to list.
Love Love x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 14, 2024, 12:15:50 AMthere are plenty of great bands...

Bee Gees...
Queen
Eurythmics
Cranberries
Nine Inch Nails
The Strawbs
Eagles
Fleetwood Mac
Mammas and the Papas
Seekers
Genesis
DIRE STRAITS

TOO many to list.
Let me ask you this. Did any of them write and sing this great song.

caskur

I only like Free Bird.

I just listened to it,...I will listened to the one you just shoved in my face, then I AM having a shower.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 14, 2024, 12:41:01 AMI only like Free Bird.

I just listened to it,...I will listened to the one you just shoved in my face, then I AM having a shower.
Skynyrd was the greatest musical act ever.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 14, 2024, 12:44:38 AMSkynyrd was the greatest musical act ever.

I like them BUT the world is a much bigger place than just 1 seventies band.... :crampe:
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 14, 2024, 12:53:04 AMI only like Free Bird.

I like them BUT the world is a much bigger place than just 1 seventies band.... :crampe:
No, it isn't. One great band is all the world needs.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 14, 2024, 01:00:52 AMNo, it isn't. One great band is all the world needs.

Stop being weird...

:popcorn:

You've been taking too much horse worming medication.
- Andy Warhol