Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Fulfilment of request to me by Blazor

Started by Frood, July 29, 2023, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I love it!! Thanks!!!!!

Reminds me of a new flag I worked on about a dozen years ago lol. When I get on the other 'puter sometime, I'll post it. It needs updating thought.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Old Blazor will like this. But, he will not agree.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 14, 2024, 12:03:49 AMOld Blazor will like this. But, he will not agree.

I'll tell ya what the north never came to terms with, the south had the right to secede and the Civil War was completely the fault of the north via ILLEGAL northern aggression. The Declaration of Independence established the right of people to overthrow their government and Lincoln deserved what he got. The south should have been allowed to peacefully leave the union.

Having said this, the world would have been fucked if the US split. WW2 might have either ended with a stalemate or worse.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 14, 2024, 12:44:19 AMI'll tell ya what the north never came to terms with, the south had the right to secede and the Civil War was completely the fault of the north via ILLEGAL northern aggression. The Declaration of Independence established the right of people to overthrow their government and Lincoln deserved what he got. The south should have been allowed to peacefully leave the union.

Having said this, the world would have been fucked if the US split. WW2 might have either ended with a stalemate or worse.
I wish Canada would break up into a few countries.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 14, 2024, 12:49:37 AMI wish Canada would break up into a few countries.

Years ago, I kept thinking the French Cucknadians were going to make that happen!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 14, 2024, 12:56:51 AMYears ago, I kept thinking the French Cucknadians were going to make that happen!
They came damned close on October 30, 1995. I think the vote was something like 49.5 percent Oui vs 50.5 percent Non on the sovereignrty referendum.