News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Anyone else here from the following forums?

Started by Kingoffrogs, January 12, 2024, 10:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kingoffrogs

Herman

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 12, 2024, 10:48:59 PMTotse
Zoklet
Niggasinspace
Bastard Factory
I only heard of the last one. There are some folks here that piece of shit owner of BF has banned.

DKG

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 12, 2024, 10:48:59 PMTotse
Zoklet
Niggasinspace
Bastard Factory
Welcome your majesty.

I will not register or post at BF. I have nothing against the posters there, although they seem to have a problem with me. No, my issue with that forum has to do with the way BF is managed.

They have blatant panel abuse, bannings based on the owner's mood, the owner reads pm's, and he made a a very strange call to the admin of this forum early in the morning. Anybody can register and post whatever here knowing they will not be panel abused and their PI is protedted.

formosan

Quote from: DKG on January 13, 2024, 10:50:21 AMWelcome your majesty.

I will not register or post at BF. I have nothing against the posters there, although they seem to have a problem with me. No, my issue with that forum has to do with the way BF is managed.

They have blatant panel abuse, bannings based on the owner's mood, the owner reads pm's, and he made a a very strange call to the admin of this forum early in the morning. Anybody can register and post whatever here knowing they will not be panel abused and their PI is protedted.
If one is getting angry with the declining membership on forums, it's probably a good idea to find a more contructive use of their time.
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

formosan

Erica Mena

<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: Erica Mena on January 13, 2024, 12:41:53 PMOh hell YES

Now this looks like fun
It appears they don't take themselves too seriously, lol..

I see they have a poster with the handle instigator.....it's not the same Vietnamese-Canadian who used to post here.

Aryan

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Kingoffrogs

Quote from: DKG on January 13, 2024, 01:50:33 PMI thought Kingoffrogs was joking.

Nope, niggasinspace is an offshoot of the old forum Zoklet with some members from datehookup.com thrown in there too, a dating site that shut down years ago.

Herman

DKG

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 13, 2024, 09:11:11 PMNope, niggasinspace is an offshoot of the old forum Zoklet with some members from datehookup.com thrown in there too, a dating site that shut down years ago.
I saw the link. I believe you.

Shen Li

Aryan

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 13, 2024, 09:11:11 PMNope, niggasinspace is an offshoot of the old forum Zoklet with some members from datehookup.com thrown in there too, a dating site that shut down years ago.

Are you from the old beerbarrel forum?