Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2015, 09:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

How have you been?

I miss reading your posts..

I pray you are well.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"How have you been?

I pray you are well.

ac_smile

good morning Fash.....happy (early) Valentines day...i am just peachy keen these days.....heading back to Dog River next Wednesday....so hard not to get excited...nice to see the green grass in vancover, but i am a grasshopper through and through......too many fruits and nuts here.....

i miss reading your posts too.....i am just watching from the sidelines for a while until the four horsemen get winded and then maybe we find some obscure subject to post........all the best for today

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I pray you are well.

ac_smile

good morning Fash.....happy (early) Valentines day...i am just peachy keen these days.....heading back to Dog River next Wednesday....so hard not to get excited...nice to see the green grass in vancover, but i am a grasshopper through and through......too many fruits and nuts here.....

i miss reading your posts too.....i am just watching from the sidelines for a while until the four horsemen get winded and then maybe we find some obscure subject to post........all the best for today

Hey handsome, me miss you rong time. ac_toofunny I just got back from Vegas. Stayed at the Nugget and as per your suggestion we went to Chicago Brew Co. inside the Four Queens. I am not really a pizza person, but that was tasty pie. Thank you for that tip. :howdy:

BTW, I totally agree about the fruits and nuts in Vancouver. Most overrated city on the planet.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I pray you are well.

ac_smile

Hey handsome, me miss you rong time. ac_toofunny I just got back from Vegas. Stayed at the Nugget and as per your suggestion we went to Chicago Brew Co. inside the Four Queens. I am not really a pizza person, but that was tasty pie. Thank you for that tip. :howdy:

BTW, I totally agree about the fruits and nuts in Vancouver. Most overrated city on the planet.

glad you are back safe and sound.....my kid leaves for vegas on saturday for three months.....Dog River is for me.... :howdy:

Anonymous

glad you are back safe and sound.....my kid leaves for vegas on saturday for three months.....Dog River is for me.... :howdy:

3 months in Vegas?? Dayummm.

I'm dying to ask what he's doing there, but maybe that info is best kept confidential.

Obvious Li

I'm dying to ask what he's doing there, but maybe that info is best kept confidential.

no no...it's cool.....he goes down every winter for a few months to play poker..he is pretty good at it..... ac_dunno

Anonymous

no no...it's cool.....he goes down every winter for a few months to play poker..he is pretty good at it..... ac_dunno

He must be pretty good if he's down there that long. A chip off the ole block. I could have used his skill when I was in Vegas. Ask him how much he charges for private lessons....in poker of course. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I pray you are well.

ac_smile

Hello Obvious Li, I hope you find a subject obscure enough to post in..

Travel safely on your journey back to Dog River.

ac_smile