Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Both Folks Born in Canada and Immigrants are Becoming Dissatisfied With Canada

Started by Herman, January 17, 2024, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

I have been seeing more articles and videos about this. I remember twelve years ago folks in this country, those born here, and immigrants were pretty dang satisfied.

Herman

Our best immigrants are leaving this country. The welfare sucking refugees including from Ukraine, aint leaving.

Herman

Vancouver is a good place to move if you have money and a family :crazy:

caskur

Well it's cold and expensive ... if they leave then good... their loss not Canada's.

Not many are actually happy anywhere these days if we are going to be honest.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 18, 2024, 10:05:32 PMWell it's cold and expensive ... if they leave then good... their loss not Canada's.

Not many are actually happy anywhere these days if we are going to be honest.

They didn't use to leave like they are now. It is getting really hard to make ends meet in Justine's Canada.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 18, 2024, 10:07:27 PMThey didn't use to leave like they are now. It is getting really hard to make ends meet in Justine's Canada.

Welcome to the 21st century.... what country isn't living on Struggle Street?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on January 18, 2024, 10:36:24 PMWelcome to the 21st century.... what country isn't living on Struggle Street?
It's the degree to which living standards have declined. It has not been this severe South of the border.

You would have to live in this country a long time to understand what has been happening in the last ten years.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

When the government deliberately makes people's standards of living go down then people become upset.  The reality is the left hates people and wants to punish them simply for existing. 

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on January 19, 2024, 05:48:38 PMWhen the government deliberately makes people's standards of living go down then people become upset.  The reality is the left hates people and wants to punish them simply for existing. 
That is what has happened here.

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 18, 2024, 10:36:24 PMWelcome to the 21st century.... what country isn't living on Struggle Street?
What G7 nation is going down as fast as Canada.

Herman

Herman

Shen Li

I do not even recognize Canada anymore. This nation is not the one we immigrated to in the 90's. Skilled immigrants and highly skilled Canadians could overlook the horrendous weather because this was a pragmatic nation with sensible leadership that would never do anything that would deliberately erode Canadians' living standards and freedoms. The exact opposite is true now. A change in government will not reverse the downward spiral.

That is why I am getting off of this sinking ship soon. My sons deserve better than True Dope's Canadian decline mission.

Thiel

I have been in the States for some time now. They have some of the same issues here too. The difference is that there are housing shortages in the States. In Canada, it is a full blown crisis from coast to coast.
gay, conservative and proud