Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Cheap ways to make alcohol?

Started by Kingoffrogs, January 18, 2024, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingoffrogs

Does anyone know an easy way to make cider? I don't need it to be good, but I can buy apples in bulk for cheap. This fact combined with the fact that I have 2 years until I can legally buy alcohol leads me to the conclusion that my best option to procure alcohol is to make it myself for now.

Also, are there any cheaper/easier alternatives to making cider?

Frood

Cider or beer is pretty easy to make....like wine. A yeast starter (many use bakers yeast in the packets) a lot of sweet fruit, or with added sugar.

Just pasteurise your bottles and keep them cool and in the dark.

If you want carbonation, there's tablets for that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Bob

Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 18, 2024, 02:05:23 AMDoes anyone know an easy way to make cider? I don't need it to be good, but I can buy apples in bulk for cheap. This fact combined with the fact that I have 2 years until I can legally buy alcohol leads me to the conclusion that my best option to procure alcohol is to make it myself for now.

I don't like cider personally. I have heard it is fairly easy to make.

Dove

Quote from: Frood on January 18, 2024, 02:36:04 AMCider or beer is pretty easy to make....like wine. A yeast starter (many use bakers yeast in the packets) a lot of sweet fruit, or with added sugar.

Just pasteurise your bottles and keep them cool and in the dark.

If you want carbonation, there's tablets for that.

It's super easy to contaminate beer though.

I'd say wine is easiest.

If he just has apples, there is already enough yeast on the skin to do the conversion.

He can make prison hooch lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on January 18, 2024, 02:05:23 AMDoes anyone know an easy way to make cider? I don't need it to be good, but I can buy apples in bulk for cheap. This fact combined with the fact that I have 2 years until I can legally buy alcohol leads me to the conclusion that my best option to procure alcohol is to make it myself for now.

You should just go ahead and tattoo loser across your forehead right now.

Alcohol is poison and will give you cancer and you will die early.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

My husband and his buddies used to make alcohol in prison. Want me to ask him? lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on January 22, 2024, 02:55:09 PMYou should just go ahead and tattoo loser across your forehead right now.

Alcohol is poison and will give you cancer and you will die early.

Dear lord cas!  :crampe: