Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Women With Big A$$es More Likely To Sleep Around

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2014, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I saw this and couldn't resist. It's from a British study. I want to know from the guys' experience if this is true or not?
QuoteApparently we do, indeed, like big butts, and even researchers cannot lie.

Women with wider hips are more inclined to have one-night stands, according to a new British study.

Women in the study with hips wider than 36 cm had more sexual partners and one-night stands than women with hips measuring less than 31 cm.

As well, women who had one-night stands three of every four of their sexual relationships had hips at least 2 cm wider than those who did not have one-night stands as often.

The study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour, looked at 148 women between the ages of 18 and 26 who had experience with at least one sexual partner.

"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width," the study's author, Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds, said in a release.

http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/Lat ... sexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw this and couldn't resist. It's from a British study. I want to know from the guys' experience if this is true or not?

Women with wider hips are more inclined to have one-night stands, according to a new British study.

Women in the study with hips wider than 36 cm had more sexual partners and one-night stands than women with hips measuring less than 31 cm.

As well, women who had one-night stands three of every four of their sexual relationships had hips at least 2 cm wider than those who did not have one-night stands as often.

The study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour, looked at 148 women between the ages of 18 and 26 who had experience with at least one sexual partner.

"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width," the study's author, Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds, said in a release.

http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/Lat ... sexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance

This is good to know. No point in wasting time on thin women. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw this and couldn't resist. It's from a British study. I want to know from the guys' experience if this is true or not?

:o

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"This is good to know. No point in wasting time on thin women. :lol:
Don't write all skinny assed women off yet, mate

I wonder if there are surveys on women with skinny butts and big boobs?  .... top-heavy ones that can't help tipping over onto a bed  

At least that's the excuse I always used ... it always worked ....  and I'm stickin to it :D
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Big Wave Dave

Proportional big butts are fine as the body is toned. A fat gut attached to a big butt is gross. Isn't that right Renee?

RW

I thought guys liked any butt they were allowed to touch?

cc, that explains all my problems haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Any number of studies will show that wide hips (on women) are considered sexually attractive. If it's true that wide-hipped women are more sexually active (which seems to be the inference), it stands to reason that a higher number of these women will have had one-night stands.

I've only had a single one-night stand in my life. And, no, I cannot lie; she had a big butt.  ;)

Wulf

I haven't come across too many men that find a skinny ass on a woman very attractive. If she has got really big boobs, a small flat butt can be overlooked......I guess.

Ask the average guy and he will probably tell you that he likes his women somewhat padded and well proportioned. But since everyone has different tastes that concept can be subjective as padding and proportions can vary wildly. For myself, I've always had the attitude that all women can be attractive; I'm not overly picky but in a perfect world, it's "go big or go home" for me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width."

I think the study is bogus. Women don't consider the extremely remote chance of dying during childbirth when choosing whether to have sex. Any women here?

"I'm going to have sex with this guy tonight. With my hip size being 38cm, I'm less likely to die during childbirth."

I believe sexual behavior is mainly due to personality and opportunity.

I don't have one-night stands, but my sexual partners have been an even mix of over and under the average.

cc

QuoteWomen don't consider the extremely remote chance of dying during childbirth when choosing whether to have sex
No shit, Sherlock!!

That lowest-level line of thinking totally ignores the 2 separate prime drivers and wisdoms of all human behavior .. instinct and intuition

Instincts and intuitions are NOT thought processes  .... (I allow that intuition combined with observation of real world acts is the most powerful mechanism of all .. the ideal in fact).

Many are born with a boatload of them ... some, not so much.

Those "not so much" will have no idea of what I'm talking about and may even challenge it defensively.

Those born with a boatload have known all about what I said all their lives
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wulf

Quote from: "Real Woman"BBW for you?

If I have a choice, yes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width."

I think the study is bogus. Women don't consider the extremely remote chance of dying during childbirth when choosing whether to have sex. Any women here?

"I'm going to have sex with this guy tonight. With my hip size being 38cm, I'm less likely to die during childbirth."

I believe sexual behavior is mainly due to personality and opportunity.

I don't have one-night stands, but my sexual partners have been an even mix of over and under the average.

This is a fun thread ffs!! Do you have to be such a party pooper?

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Party pooper? I'm just offering my opinion!

Your "opinion" is no fun at all.