Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Women With Big A$$es More Likely To Sleep Around

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2014, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You never know, he could go out and buy a mule at any time.

He can only afford to rent one.

Sometimes renting it is the better option; just ask Obvious.

Gary Oak has to do something. He never talks about women, just Oriental guys.

Anonymous

You never know, he could go out and buy a mule at any time.

He can only afford to rent one.

Sometimes renting it is the better option; just ask Obvious.

If the market is overpriced than renting can be preferential.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Shen Li lets chugaboos tap her big ass. ;)  :lol:  :D

How much ass have you had in the past 5 years Oak?

BTW, your two hands don't count. ac_razz

I have a philosophical question; if you sleep with one really big ass and I mean a huge circus sized ass once in that 5 years; can you stretch it out abstractly and claim you slept with a whole lot of ass during that 5 years?  ac_umm  

Just askin.

Smart ass.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

edit
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
How much ass have you had in the past 5 years Oak?

BTW, your two hands don't count. ac_razz

I have a philosophical question; if you sleep with one really big ass and I mean a huge circus sized ass once in that 5 years; can you stretch it out abstractly and claim you slept with a whole lot of ass during that 5 years?  ac_umm  

Just askin.

Smart ass.  ac_hithere

Hey Renee!! ac_dance

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Renee"It's funny but I think the majority of sexually active woman have or have had a big ass. It's just that the "big ass" isn't always part of their body.

Oooh, zing!  ac_tongue

Good to see you, Renee.  ac_flower

Renee

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Renee"It's funny but I think the majority of sexually active woman have or have had a big ass. It's just that the "big ass" isn't always part of their body.

Oooh, zing!  ac_tongue

Good to see you, Renee.  ac_flower

Hi chickenfeets/Blurt. Good to see you too.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Renee

Just askin.

Smart ass.  ac_hithere

Hey Renee!! ac_dance

Hey you little slant eyed demon. You still getting polluted and making a nuisance out of yourself over at VF? ac_biggrin

BTW, don't get all happy. I not sticking around, I have a little free time on my hands and I thought I would just dropped by to say hello  ac_hithere .

You're going to have to beat on all the white libertards all by yourself for a while yet.

Anonymous

Hey you little slant eyed demon. You still getting polluted and making a nuisance out of yourself over at VF? ac_biggrin

BTW, don't get all happy. I not sticking around, I have a little free time on my hands and I thought I would just dropped by to say hello  ac_hithere .

You're going to have to beat on all the white libertards all by yourself for a while yet.

Sometimes I just like to let the mojitos do the talking...especially with retarded baboons like evs and co.

Hey, I hear your oldest has started uni this year? Is it in your town or is she on her own?

Renee

Sometimes I just like to let the mojitos do the talking...especially with retarded baboons like evs and co.

Hey, I hear your oldest has started uni this year? Is it in your town or is she on her own?

Yeah, my baby went off to college. She is going to WSU in Vancouver to study animal science and hopes to apply to their Veterinary school in Pullman after she gets her BS. Vancouver isn't that far away but I wanted her to dorm and get the full college experience.

She's only been gone a couple weeks but I miss her horribly. Of all my daughters we are the most alike and I think because she was my first it's especially hard to let go.

Anonymous

^I am definitely happy for her and I knew you would want her to get a real degree. Not some useless arts degree in basket weaving. Good for you, you raised her right as I figured you would. You raised someone who will be ready to take on the world.

Must be tough to say goodbye for the first time though. She won't let you down, I'm sure.

Wulf

Yeah, my baby went off to college. She is going to WSU in Vancouver to study animal science and hopes to apply to their Veterinary school in Pullman after she gets her BS. Vancouver isn't that far away but I wanted her to dorm and get the full college experience.

She's only been gone a couple weeks but I miss her horribly. Of all my daughters we are the most alike and I think because she was my first it's especially hard to let go.

Wow, I remember when you were pregnant with her. Time flies and.......I'm getting fucking old.

Don't worry hot stuff, she'll do fine. As you say, she has a lot of you in her and that's a good thing.

Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You must be an old fart. ac_razz

Watch it dragon lady; I not too old to kick your ass.  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You must be an old fart. ac_razz

Watch it dragon lady; I not too old to kick your ass.  ac_beating

You trying to break that new hip in old man. ac_toofunny