Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Women With Big A$$es More Likely To Sleep Around

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2014, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Renee ac_hithere

We chicks with wide hips and small waists are all the same. ac_drinks

Well my waist isn't small but on second thought I guess in relation to my ass it is.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw this and couldn't resist. It's from a British study. I want to know from the guys' experience if this is true or not?
QuoteApparently we do, indeed, like big butts, and even researchers cannot lie.

Women with wider hips are more inclined to have one-night stands, according to a new British study.

Women in the study with hips wider than 36 cm had more sexual partners and one-night stands than women with hips measuring less than 31 cm.

As well, women who had one-night stands three of every four of their sexual relationships had hips at least 2 cm wider than those who did not have one-night stands as often.

The study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour, looked at 148 women between the ages of 18 and 26 who had experience with at least one sexual partner.

"Women's hip width has a direct impact on their risk of potentially fatal childbirth-related injury. It seems that when women have control over their own sexual activity this risk is reflected in their behavior. Women's sexual activity is therefore at least in part influenced by hip width," the study's author, Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds, said in a release.

http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/Lat ... sexromance">http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/LatestNews/2014/04/23/21623416.html?cid=rsslifestylesexromance

Its True!!! , My ex wife had a fat ass and she cheated on me ac_crying  I know I cant believe it either  ac_angel  Im a one man Wolf pack now  ac_umm

True story to BTW  ac_biggrin

Hey Keeper,  ac_hithere if it is any consultation I have thin girlfriends (small asses) who cheated on their husbands. But I also think as in the case of one of them, her husband was cheating on her first so I'm not totally convinced on the whole ass size sleeping around thing. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

ac_umm

I might have to re think this than.  acc_angry

My whole out take on fat ass women is crushed  ac_wot

Better to stay a one man wolf pack and sleep around  ac_dance

One day I will be king  ac_king

With a top hat  :howdy:

And a bag of popcorn  ac_popcorn

Burning Evs Cooch on a fire  :woodoo:

Anonymous

Renee,

This East Asian ass is NOT photoshopped.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_umm

I might have to re think this than.  acc_angry

My whole out take on fat ass women is crushed  ac_wot

Better to stay a one man wolf pack and sleep around  ac_dance

One day I will be king  ac_king

With a top hat  :howdy:

And a bag of popcorn  ac_popcorn

Burning Evs Cooch on a fire  :woodoo:

I can tell you really like those smilies.

Renee

QuoteRenee wrote:

Well the one with the two black girls hugging certain was and it was a shit job too.

But you are right Shen, the East Asian ass wasn't photoshopped; it looks like it was ironed instead.

Ass so flat I almost mistook it for a skinny white chick.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
QuoteRenee wrote:

Well the one with the two black girls hugging certain was and it was a shit job too.

But you are right Shen, the East Asian ass wasn't photoshopped; it looks like it was ironed instead.

WTF?? That was a curvy sexy ass and you know it!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Are you trying to piss me off today??

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteRenee wrote:

WTF?? That was a curvy sexy ass and you know it!! acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Are you trying to piss me off today??

I'm sorry if I offended you. Was that a picture of your ass? If so I'm doubly sorry.  ac_toofunny

Just kidding so calm down; don't make me come over there and beat you.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I'm sorry if I offended you. Was that a picture of your ass? If so I'm doubly sorry.  ac_toofunny

Just kidding so calm down; don't make me come over there and beat you.  ac_biggrin

Just so you know, I have had my ass grabbed many times by totally strange men. It's round, I have great hip/waist ratio and guys love it.

Anyway, I'm calm, I'm calm now.

Renee

Just so you know, I have had my ass grabbed many times by totally strange men. It's round, I have great hip/waist ratio and guys love it.

Anyway, I'm calm, I'm calm now.

I'm sure it's a wonderful ass probably a lot better than mine.

I hope you know I'm just kidding with you, you really need to lay off the caffeine and smoke some lotus leaves or some shit because I think you're about a 9 on the tension scale.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

^Yeah, ur probably right. People have told me that when I start sounding like I got off the boat yesterday, it's time to pop a chill pill.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, ur probably right. People have told me that when I start sounding like I got off the boat yesterday, it's time to pop a chill pill.

You are just what they used to call "high strung". It means easily excitable or high spirited.

That's one of the things I like about you. I finally found someone who gets angrier than me over stupid shit.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, ur probably right. People have told me that when I start sounding like I got off the boat yesterday, it's time to pop a chill pill.

You are just what they used to call "high strung". It means easily excitable or high spirited.

That's one of the things I like about you. I finally found someone who gets angrier than me over stupid shit.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, well I got to stop flying off the handle over meaningless shit. I do it in real life too unfortunately.

Renee

Yeah, well I got to stop flying off the handle over meaningless shit. I do it in real life too unfortunately.

I hear you. Sometimes with all the day to day bullshit it's the small shit that is just enough to make us boil over. When that happens you just have to take a deep breath and relax. I should really take my own advice. Yesterday I exploded like a crazy person because one of the dogs got excited and peed a little when my daughter walked in from school.

The poor kid and the dog probably thought I was going insane. I hate myself when I'm out of control.