Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Why Jo Jo and I are voting Conservative- they are very inclusive of gay people

Started by Thiel, January 21, 2024, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Jo Jo and I were cuddling and talking after sex this morning. We are so proud the Canadian Tories have a leader who was adopted by a gay male couple. And the Deputy Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada is a lesbian.

Jo Jo and I are so proud of our Conservative party's inclusivity of the LGBTQ community.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Fukin GROSS! One thing to remember about faggotry tho, the tide eventually turns and you people are exterminated like jews in Nazi Germainy!!!!  :drunk2:

Herman

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on January 21, 2024, 08:58:21 PMJo Jo and I were cuddling and talking after sex this morning. We are so proud the Canadian Tories have a leader who was adopted by a gay male couple. And the Deputy Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada is a lesbian.

Jo Jo and I are so proud of our Conservative party's inclusivity of the LGBTQ community.
He was adopted by gays? It is too bad Joe is a fossil, or you two could adopt a baby from Africa.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on January 22, 2024, 08:06:50 PMHe was adopted by gays? It is too bad Joe is a fossil, or you two could adopt a baby from Africa.
Who says Jo Jo and I aren't.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on January 23, 2024, 06:47:40 PMJoe around a child. That is just wrong.
Everything should be fine as long as the baby doesn't touch Joe's play gold.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 21, 2024, 09:29:19 PMFukin GROSS! One thing to remember about faggotry tho, the tide eventually turns and you people are exterminated like jews in Nazi Germainy!!!!  :drunk2:

Thiel reminds a lot of Luke Magnotta, Lokmeer.

He's a Canadian gay man who murdered his Chinese boyfriend, chopped him up into several pieces & threw him into a garbage can.

When these people say they wanna be yer friend, watch out!

I wonder if Thiel knew Luke Magnotta, eh?

TheProwler

Brent

Quote from: JOE on January 31, 2024, 03:10:25 PMI wonder if Thiel knew Luke Magnotta, eh?
If he did, so would you as his boyfriend, eh. In fact, you probably introduced him to Magnotta.

Brent

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on January 31, 2024, 07:44:46 PMIf he did, so would you as his boyfriend, eh. In fact, you probably introduced him to Magnotta.
Now that you mention it, Jo Jo did tell me one time after we had sex that he has a friend named Luka (possibly a former lover) in a maximum security prison.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on January 31, 2024, 08:50:48 PMNow that you mention it, Jo Jo did tell me one time after we had sex that he has a friend named Luka (possibly a former lover) in a maximum security prison.
Old Joe did nearly go to jail for stalking Blurt. If Joe is friend's with a fellow deranged fruit, I do not think it would surprise anybody.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on January 31, 2024, 10:44:23 PMOld Joe did nearly go to jail for stalking Blurt. If Joe is friend's with a fellow deranged fruit, I do not think it would surprise anybody.
Joe is a clone of Edward. Creepy, wants to know personal details of poster's lives and they want affirmation from strangers, hence the lies they post about their lives.

Joe posted on another forum that he had $60K in a TD bank account. As stupid as that would be if it were true, he proceeded to tell another lie that he withdrew it. He did not even know about Fintrac tracking all withdrawals(not transfers between acounts) over ten thousand dollars.

This is like the time a former owner caught Joe in a lie about driving a limo.

Imagine being so pathetic you need to tell anonymous people lies because nobody in his real life will listen to him. Poor Joe.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview