Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Why Jo Jo and I are voting Conservative- they are very inclusive of gay people

Started by Thiel, January 21, 2024, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i'm not sure if this topic is supposed to be sarcastic but i've always (up until recently) been very tolerant of gay ppl.... it was only when they started demanding that private business cater to them that i became anti-gay.... a man who owns a cake shop has every right to decline a customer for any reason.... its his business.... government offices and utilities are the ONLY institutions that cannot select clientele.... as for "trans ppl", thats a horse of a different color.... i reject EVERY aspect of "trans" on its face....

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:02:40 AMi'm not sure if this topic is supposed to be sarcastic but i've always (up until recently) been very tolerant of gay ppl.... it was only when they started demanding that private business cater to them that i became anti-gay.... a man who owns a cake shop has every right to decline a customer for any reason.... its his business.... government offices and utilities are the ONLY institutions that cannot select clientele.... as for "trans ppl", thats a horse of a different color.... i reject EVERY aspect of "trans" on its face....
I don't have a problem with gays. Trannies though are seriously mentally ill.

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:02:40 AMi'm not sure if this topic is supposed to be sarcastic but i've always (up until recently) been very tolerant of gay ppl.... it was only when they started demanding that private business cater to them that i became anti-gay.... a man who owns a cake shop has every right to decline a customer for any reason.... its his business.... government offices and utilities are the ONLY institutions that cannot select clientele.... as for "trans ppl", thats a horse of a different color.... i reject EVERY aspect of "trans" on its face....
Whnt gets under my skin about some gays is that equal rights are not enough for them. They demand we celebrate them.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on February 01, 2024, 02:03:45 PMI don't have a problem with gays. Trannies though are seriously mentally ill.

they are indeed.... and they have my deepest sympathy.... but the ppl who validate and perpetuate this nonsense draw my ire....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on February 01, 2024, 06:31:04 PMWant gets under my skin about some gays is that equal rights are not enough forn them. They demand we celebrate them.

nothing will EVER "be enough".... these ppl are beyond being reasoned with....

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on February 01, 2024, 06:31:04 PMWant gets under my skin about some gays is that equal rights are not enough forn them. They demand we celebrate them.
I know the type. They are narcissists.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 08:24:49 PMthey are indeed.... and they have my deepest sympathy.... but the ppl who validate and perpetuate this nonsense draw my ire....
Our premier rolled out some new rules around puberty blockers and gender surgery. Basically no bottom half gender reassignment surgeries for anyone under the age of 18. No chemical castration(puberty blockers) for kids.

Like most parents, I thought perfectly reasonable. Not to the teacher's union. They say kids will kill themselves if doctor's don't cut their bits off. :crazy:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview