Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Gettin' closer towards completing my vintage Playboy Collection

Started by JOE, January 22, 2024, 11:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...might have most of the issues of the 1st 20 years by the end of the year.

I'll probably have the whole set complete before my gold coin collection. Collecting rare gold coins is actually much harder because there are so few of some coins around.

Playboy...not so much since it was printed in the thousands and some cases...millions. So it's actually not so hard to complete.

On the other hand, I missed one gold coin in my collection during an auction because I lost my nerve. And unfortunately, I haven't seen it since in that condition and might not ever. Rare coins are almost like once in a lifetime or generation. Ifya don't get 'em while they're still available, might not ever get a 2nd chance, eh?

Playoby? Not so much. There always seems to be 2nd chance

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 22, 2024, 11:17:17 PM...might have most of the issues of the 1st 20 years by the end of the year.

I'll probably have the whole set complete before my gold coin collection. Collecting rare gold coins is actually much harder because there are so few of some coins around.

Playboy...not so much since it was printed in the thousands and some cases...millions. So it's actually not so hard to complete.

On the other hand, I missed one gold coin in my collection during an auction because I lost my nerve. And unfortunately, I haven't seen it since in that condition and might not ever. Rare coins are almost like once in a lifetime or generation. Ifya don't get 'em while they're still available, might not ever get a 2nd chance, eh?

Playoby? Not so much. There always seems to be 2nd chance

My retarded liberal dad left Playboys all over when I was 5. I looked at them fuckers all the time. I remember one dumb whore from the early 70's with her legs spread and her light brown pussy hairs like it was yesterday. I was fixated on this slut! I bet she's 80 if still alive today!

Anywho, my retarded liberal father figured out I was looking at them and I freely admitted it when questioned. The stupid cocksucker asked me if I thought I deserved a spanking! Fuking retarded ass clown! I told him at the ripe old age of 5 or 6, "You left them there, I didnt think it was a big deal!" Well fuck no the stupid ass didnt spank me! I swear to gawd right now, I'd kick that fukin moron right in the fukin bawlz till he died if he was standing before me here and now!!!

I cant believe how fucking epically retarded California Libtards are !!! I'm seriously baffled! I'm thinking you could take the entire generation born between 1945 and 1960 and just kill em all. They are some stupid motherfuckers!!!!

You know the one fucking thing that incensed my dad more than anything? The fucking clown told me about the Jenny Jones show where some kweirdo revealed a crush on a normal dude and the normal dude killed the kweirdo back home. I said to my ignorant, fucktard, douchebag, shit for brainz father quote: "At least he had a reason to kill him"

That moronic fukin assclown locked the fuckin brakes on his 1965 faded assed red coupe with standard black interior, 3 spd on the floor, 289 V8 without A/C mustang and slid off onto the side of the west bound 60 to 15 north onramp in Riverside California, and proceeded to lecture me about tolerance of faggits!

I'll tell your stupid ass this fo free! If I had one wish on the planet, it would be to resurrect that stupid cocksucker and then beat him to death with that other faggit loving shit for brains, Fred!

I'd do em both a solid tho and shit on their corpses after!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Lokmar

Fuck sakes deport, I do have me some issues, dont I?

SHEESH!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 22, 2024, 11:53:24 PMFuck sakes deport, I do have me some issues, dont I?

SHEESH!

Well Lokmeer, I was tryin' ta collect all the 1st edition/print issues of ZAP! comix & the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers too. I managed ta git hold of of the 1st 7 issues of National Lampoon so far (1970).

I mostly got all the rare issues and now all I have ta git is the more common ones, eh?

Yeah I know it's a dumb hobby. I jes ' wanted ta see if I could collect the whole sets of this 'n that, then STOP!

Maybe after I got what I want, I'll jes sell it off.

I know it sounds stupid (and it is) but I just wanted ta see if I could do it then one day...and then get rid of 'em!

Kinda like demolishing a sand castle once you've built it, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 23, 2024, 12:17:36 AMWell Lokmeer, I was tryin' ta collect all the 1st edition/print issues of ZAP! comix & the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers too. I managed ta git hold of of the 1st 7 issues of National Lampoon so far (1970).

I mostly got all the rare issues and now all I have ta git is the more common ones, eh?

Yeah I know it's a dumb hobby. I jes ' wanted ta see if I could collect the whole sets of this 'n that, then STOP!

Maybe after I got what I want, I'll jes sell it off.

I know it sounds stupid (and it is) but I just wanted ta see if I could do it then one day...and then get rid of 'em!

Kinda like demolishing a sand castle once you've built it, eh?

You know your dumb old ass would fukin idolize me if we ever met, right josephine? Dont be such a fukin faggit FFS!

Do you need me to teach you how to be a man?

For example, I just went and took a piss. While laughing my ass off about all the beta cucks in todays wurld, I slung my cawk  (to the right) to shake the piss out and it smak'd my thigh like a fukin boss in a loud "clap". It echo'd in a loud clap of course.

Meanwhile, you sat down like a lil bitch and tinkled. Sad.

JOE

Lokmar

TheProwler

JOE

I wonder if I should sell off some of my gold soon Prowler. Its gettin too heavy and large for me to store now.

At least one good thing is I kin sell it for as much as I paid for it.

...not like yer cars or Lokmeer's bullets. Must be like throwing money down the drain for you guys eh?

JOE

I might sell off some of my vintage comic books too. I could get $100K for those tings I imagine. Those Playboy mags might fetch a good price one day once the collection is complete.

JOE

I don't know how far I'll go with hockey card collecting. Don't wanna spend too much on em as I'm not sure if they have decent resale value

DKG

Really Joe. Don't you have anybody besides people you have never met to listen to your lies.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on January 23, 2024, 07:17:07 AMReally Joe. Don't you have anybody besides people you have never met to listen your lies.

I could post pics/photos of these things if ya want DKG.

Thing is tho - I generally try to buy collectibles only if they have resale value eh?

Really it's kinda like picking stocks. Quite obviously your clients pay you to buy stocks for them that'll make a profit. I suppose you could pick a few dogs but not too many eh? At the end of the day they want you to choose stocks that will hold their own or go up in value over time.

In that regard decent collectibles that'll sell are very similar. The buyer doesn't wanna buy junk or else it won't appreciate in value & can't be resold. Likewise don't buy antiques or collectibles that won't go up in value over time.

That's why I buy coins made out of pure gold. Cuz gold never goes old and can always be resold. It will always sell and always have a buyer even if it falls in value. Collectors should never buy anything that don't guarantee 80 cents on the dollar in worst case scenario if they have to sell.

That prevents them from minimizing their losses.

Maybe like a blue chip Canadian bank stock eh?
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 23, 2024, 10:44:24 AMI could post pics/photos of these things if a want DKG.

Thing is tho - I generally try to buy collectibles only if they have resale value eh?

Really it's kinda like picking stocks. Quite obviously your clients pay you to buy stocks for them that'll make a profit. I suppose you could pick a few dogs but not too many eh? At the end of the day they want you to choose stocks that will hold their own or go up in value over time.

In that regard decent collectibles that'll sell are very similar. The buyer doesn't wanna buy junk or else it won't appreciate in value & can't be resold. Likewise don't buy antiques or collectibles that won't go up in value over time.

That's why I buy coins made out of pure gold. Cuz gold never goes old and can always be resold.

Maybe like a blue chip Canadian bank stock eh?

josephine, when the SHTF, you're gonna die. You'll probably starve or die from a simple infaction.

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/shtf-currency-options-better-gold/

My guns and bullets will be worth way more than your gold.

Since your cuck ass cant own a gun, buy silver and food stores.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 23, 2024, 10:56:19 AMjosephine, when the SHTF, you're gonna die. You'll probably starve or die from a simple infaction.

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/shtf-currency-options-better-gold/

My guns and bullets will be worth way more than your gold.

Since your cuck ass cant own a gun, buy silver and food stores.

Seems a major factor in owning anything in your country the USA is people seem to need guns to hold onto and protect the wealth they've got Lokmeer.

This looks similar to Latin America where people can't walk down the street looking too affluent or else they git robbed or killed eh?

Is America becoming like that Lokmeer?

You need a gun just to protect her possessions? I mean in that regard yet not alone. There's a lotta other countries like that like Mexico or South Africa.

In that context I kinda understand why so many Americans put an emphasis on owning guns