Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Gettin' closer towards completing my vintage Playboy Collection

Started by JOE, January 22, 2024, 11:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 23, 2024, 11:04:30 AMSeems a major factor in owning anything in your country the USA is people seem to need guns to hold onto and protect the wealth they've got Lokmeer.

This looks similar to Latin America where people can't walk down the street looking too affluent or else they git robbed or killed eh?

Is America becoming like that Lokmeer?

You need a gun just to protect her possessions? I mean in that regard yet not alone. There's a lotta other countries like that like Mexico or South Africa.

Cucknadia will be raped and pillaged when the SHTF, josephine. You dont have enough Duddley Doo Rights to protect yourselves. I read that the injuns are still allowed to own lever action rifles. Maybe you can trade Thiel for a kweer injun looking for a man-squaw to bed.

Beware of Americans with AR-15's tho!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 23, 2024, 11:08:26 AMCucknadia will be raped and pillaged when the SHTF, josephine. You dont have enough Duddley Doo Rights to protect yourselves.

Yer Prez W Bush already did that to I-raq Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 23, 2024, 12:49:59 PMYer Prez W Bush already did that to I-raq Lokmeer!

Really? How's come he didnt get any oil, josephine?

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on January 22, 2024, 11:53:24 PMFuck sakes deport, I do have me some issues, dont I?

SHEESH!

Umm dang. The rage in you makes a little more sense to me. No pun intended.

Thiel

It's not uncommon for gay men like Jo and I to appreciate beauty in the opposite sex. We can admire their hairstyles and makeup for example.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on January 23, 2024, 09:02:06 PMIt's not uncommon for gay men like Jo and I to appreciate beauty in the opposite sex. We can admire their hairstyles and makeup for example.
Does your fuck toy Joe wish he had women's hair, nails, and make up?

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on January 23, 2024, 06:06:54 PMUmm dang. The rage in you makes a little more sense to me. No pun intended.

Yea. Like I told my wife, when you grow up being the smartest person in the room since you were about 6 years old, its not a good thing.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 23, 2024, 01:25:59 PMReally? How's come he didnt get any oil, josephine?

Actually I thought your Trump got all the blame for the mismanagement/incompetence/crimes of the Bush years + the malaise which was to follow after W's failed years in office.

Trump didn't destroy America, Bush did.

Even if one didn't agree with Trump and the way he went about it, in his own twisted way he was trying to reverse the damage of the Bush years.

Trump was right to point them out & distance himself from them, particularly since he wasn't in office then and had nothing to do with it.

That's a big reason why the Establishment Republicans have done their utmost to skewer Trump because of what he said Lokmeer

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 24, 2024, 12:26:56 AMActually I thought your Trump got all the blame for the mismanagement/incompetence/crimes of the Bush years + the malaise which was to follow after W's failed years in office.

Trump didn't destroy America, Bush did.

Even if one didn't agree with Trump and the way he went about it, in his own twisted way he was trying to reverse the damage of the Bush years.

Trump was right to point them out & distance himself from them, particularly since he wasn't in office then and had nothing to do with it.

That's a big reason why the Establishment Republicans have done their utmost to skewer Trump because of what he said Lokmeer

Well I'm glad you FINALLY admitted we got ZERO oil for war, josephine! Good job!

JOE

well you supported the War but your Trump didn't Lokmeer

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 24, 2024, 12:46:53 AMwell you supported the War but your Trump didn't Lokmeer

I support killing 100% of muhzies and faggits, josephine. I dont even need a 911 or tranny based excuse.

Lokmar

My address as POTUS after I take office and after I push the shiny red button:

"My fellow Americans, as everyone told you, I'm a mass murdering war monger." "Hereby deputize every American to butcher faggits starting tomorrow" "Today, I'm ordering everyone to stay inside as there may be some mushroom clouds today" "God Bless America!"

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 24, 2024, 12:59:29 AMI support killing 100% of muhzies and faggits, josephine. I dont even need a 911 or tranny based excuse.

hmmm, that sounds like a recipe fer World Peace.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 24, 2024, 01:06:41 AMhmmm, the sounds like a recipe fer World Peace.

It is. Once all the trash gets taken out and everyone is Christian or die, people behave. Faggits, gaytheists, etc become nothing more than a myth!

TheProwler

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List