The best topic

Replies: 7554
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Why Do I HATE?

Started by Lokmar, January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 20, 2024, 03:22:12 PMIt is a sad situation when a person as old as Senile J has to worry so much about his finances.

When you do it properly, you can relax and enjoy the benefits of investing properly.

I would hate to have to worry so much about buying things like sports cars or spending money on travel or going out for a nice dinner.

Only a dumb cunt like Senile Joe would get himself into his shitty situation.

Cripes for the amount you spent on yer car you coulda bought a small plane, an average car AND some flying lessons Prowler.

If I spend money it's the smart way not the stupid way...dumb Prowler!

You spend money the dumb way, man!

JOE

Another big reason I wouldn't spend money on any car these days is the technology is changing so fast.

Gas are being replaced by hybrids and electrics. But these in turn may not be around long either only to be replaced by hydrogen powered vehicles.

I think the lots and car wreckers will one day be full of used or obsolete ev's too.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 03:34:43 PMCripes for the amount you spent on yer car you coulda bought a small plane, an average car AND some flying lessons Prowler.

I can still buy a plane and get flying lessons, you dumb cunt.

Fuck, I could buy enough planes to form a squadron!!

You talk like I spent all my free cash on my 2023 C8 Corvette, Senile Joe.

Do you think I am as stupid as you!??!!?!?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

You dumb cunt.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 03:40:28 PMAnother big reason I wouldn't spend money on any car these days is the technology is changing so fast.

Gas are being replaced by hybrids and electrics. But these in turn may not be around long either only to be replaced by hydrogen powered vehicles.

I think the lots and car wreckers will one day be full of used or obsolete ev's too.

Keep trying to convince yourself of all that, Senile Joe.

The fact is, you planned your finances so poorly that you do not even have the option of buying a nice car.

You dumb cunt.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 03:34:43 PMCripes for the amount you spent on yer car you coulda bought a small plane, an average car AND some flying lessons Prowler.

My grandpa always said:
you get rich
you get a plane
you die

Shen Li

Quote from: TheProwler on February 20, 2024, 03:49:46 PMKeep trying to convince yourself of all that, Senile Joe.

The fact is, you planned your finances so poorly that you do not even have the option of buying a nice car.

You dumb cunt.
CPP and OAS are only supplements. We have to save and invest for our own retirement or will will live in abject poverty in our final years.

I'm not talking about Joe either. I don't know how he has prepared for his retirement. I'm speaking about a lot of Canadians though.

TheProwler

Quote from: Shen Li on February 20, 2024, 04:19:32 PMCPP and OAS are only supplements. We have to save and invest for our own retirement or will will live in abject poverty in our final years.

I'm not talking about Joe either. I don't know how he has prepared for his retirement. I'm speaking about a lot of Canadians though.

I did all my planning without factoring in CPP and OAS.  When it comes, it will just be extra money.

Senile Joe is just realizing that it will not be enough.  That is why he is hyper-focused on investing now, when it is too late.

He is already talking about working after he retires.

What a dumb cunt.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 20, 2024, 05:16:00 PMI did all my planning without factoring in CPP and OAS.  When it comes, it will just be extra money.

Senile Joe is just realizing that it will not be enough.  That is why he is hyper-focused on investing now, when it is too late.

He is already talking about working after he retires.

What a dumb cunt.

Y'know dysfunctional dumb Prowler, given your rather disagreeable  disposition, you ought to consider doing something constructive & meaningful with your life instead of spiting middle aged women over at BF.

You're a very angry man with a lot of mental problems.
You say 'cunt' all the time, because that's what you really want to  say to women you dislike, which is most of them.

You are the typical useless fuck of a retiree who has nothing better to do than hang out on anonymous forums like these and trumpet his non-achievements.  Believe I see more than my share of them in my neighborhood. Grumpy Old men and women who have nothing better to do with their time than complain and sneer at others. Even other old people can't stand them

And there is nothing remarkable about you nor does it appear that you will leave much of a legacy that others will cherish and remember.

Instead after you die most People will say of you, "There goes that asshole. Now good riddance to him."

You certainly are not the retiree I want to be dumb Prowler.

I hope I'm not a useless grating fuck like you.

I'm just being honest. And you're welcome.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 20, 2024, 03:49:46 PMKeep trying to convince yourself of all that, Senile Joe.

You dumb cunt.

I regularly speak with people high up in the corporations.

I listen to what they say. Hybrids, electrics and the coming hydrogen powered vehicles are the future.

Believe me, yer overpriced cars will soon be a thing of the past in the near future, Prowler. Technological dinosaurs that will continue to depreciate in value & become even more expensive to maintain and gas up.

That's why I wouldn't put too much money in a car these days. Especially a brand new one. There's too much built in obsolescence. They're made now to become obsolete and replaced by something else.

I'm just telling you what's coming dumb Prowler.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 11:17:22 PMI regularly speak with people high up in the corporations.

I listen to what they say. Hybrids, electrics and the coming hydrogen powered vehicles are the future.

Believe me, yer overpriced cars will soon be a thing of the past in the near future, Prowler. Technological dinosaurs that will continue to depreciate in value & become even more expensive to maintain and gas up.

I'm just telling you what's coming dumb Prowler.

Just remember, josephine, you get a brand new phone and the battery seems like it'll last forever. 3 years later, the motherfucker wont hold a charge for a day. Thats how EV's are.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 11:19:21 PMJust remember, josephine, you get a brand new phone and the battery seems like it'll last forever. 3 years later, the motherfucker wont hold a charge for a day. Thats how EV's are.

Given what I've heard is coming, ifya wanna make some money Lokmeer, look into investing in commodities tied to the AI, robotics & alternative energy revolution.

Stuff like lithium, copper & other minerals.

BTW, what I'm saying isn't terribly original, that's what American billionaire investor Jim Rogers has said.

and generally when economic times are sluggish, there's a big investment in commodities because they're ramping up for the next economic boom which they're hoping will unfold.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 11:04:20 PMY'know dysfunctional dumb Prowler, given your rather disagreeable  disposition, you ought to consider doing something constructive & meaningful with your life instead of spiting middle aged women over at BF.

You're a very angry man with a lot of mental problems.
You say 'cunt' all the time, because that's what you really want to  say to women you dislike, which is most of them.

You are the typical useless fuck of a retiree who has nothing better to do than hang out on anonymous forums like these and trumpet his non-achievements.  Believe I see more than my share of them in my neighborhood. Grumpy Old men and women who have nothing better to do with their time than complain and sneer at others. Even other old people can't stand them

And there is nothing remarkable about you nor does it appear that you will leave much of a legacy that others will cherish and remember.

Instead after you die most People will say of you, "There goes that asshole. Now good riddance to him."

You certainly are not the retiree I want to be dumb Prowler.

I hope I'm not a useless grating fuck like you.

I'm just being honest. And you're welcome.

I gotta get to bed soon.

I officiate a semi-final high school hockey game tomorrow afternoon.

Only the best officials for these important games.

Suck my nuts, Senile Joe.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 11:17:22 PMI regularly speak with people high up in the corporations.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You dumb cunt.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 11:43:04 PMGiven what I've heard is coming, ifya wanna make some money Lokmeer, look into investing in commodities tied to the AI, robotics & alternative energy revolution.

Stuff like lithium, copper & other minerals.

BTW, what I'm saying isn't terribly original, that's what American billionaire investor Jim Rogers has said.

and generally when economic times are sluggish, there's a big investment in commodities because they're ramping up for the next economic boom which they're hoping will unfold.

I have over $1 mil invested in the mining sector, Senile Joe.

You.

Dumb.

Cunt.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 21, 2024, 03:08:33 AMI gotta get to bed soon.

I officiate a semi-final high school hockey game tomorrow afternoon.

Only the best officials for these important games.

Suck my nuts, Senile Joe.

You got problems little boy.

Seek help.