The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why Do I HATE?

Started by Lokmar, January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 29, 2024, 09:51:03 PMThat income comes from selling fentanyl.

Yeah, I was thinking as much however the majority wouldn't be would it?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I hate drugs. Illegal drugs that is used for recreation...

All the illegal drugs have a place though.

Heroin I know is the only drug that cancer patients can have where they feel absolutely no pain whatsoever.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 29, 2024, 09:52:44 PMYeah, I was thinking as much however the majority wouldn't be would it?
When Trump first announced he was running for president in 2015, he made a speech about the type of folks crossing the border illegally. They aint the best of the countries they are coming from, they are the worst. He was right as usual.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 27, 2024, 10:26:05 PMDid your AR-15's stop the illegals from scurrying across your open borders?

Did your AR-15's free your political prisoners?

:s_laugh:  :crampe:

Thats not what they're for. They're for overthrowing the federal government. My only hope is there are enough people willing to join the fight when the shoosting begins. Seeing all the support for Texas is encouraging.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 10:36:36 PMThats not what they're for. They're for overthrowing the federal government. My only hope is there are enough people willing to join the fight when the shoosting begins. Seeing all the support for Texas is encouraging.
I don't think they will help ya much at that point either. They might buy you a bit of time.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 10:36:36 PMThats not what they're for. They're for overthrowing the federal government. My only hope is there are enough people willing to join the fight when the shoosting begins. Seeing all the support for Texas is encouraging.

Sorry about your 2A penis, mate...
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 29, 2024, 10:45:13 PMI don't think they will help ya much at that point either. They might buy you a bit of time.

They're critical. Take Texas for example. IF the feds decide to take physical action against Texans, all Abott has to do is make a call and the government will be immediately outgunned. Now suppose the mummy decides to fire on armed civilians, well, welcome to the boogaloo!

There are hundreds of people in Texas with $2500 AR-15's with $4000 to $7000 scopes for hog hunting. The feds might be able to kill scores of them, but it wont come for free. After such an event, the federal government will collapse and mass secession will occur. The mummy will be eliminated for sure.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 29, 2024, 10:51:45 PMSorry about your 2A penis, mate...

What, sorry I have one? LOL!

Sorry about your disarmed pussy, dude!  :crampe:

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 10:52:25 PMWhat, sorry I have one? LOL!

Sorry about your disarmed pussy, dude!  :crampe:

Which is it? You can protect from enemies domestic or abroad....or you're just a cowardly lil fuck stain that can't protect yourself against ANYTHING?

:s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 10:51:51 PMThey're critical. Take Texas for example. IF the feds decide to take physical action against Texans, all Abott has to do is make a call and the government will be immediately outgunned. Now suppose the mummy decides to fire on armed civilians, well, welcome to the boogaloo!

There are hundreds of people in Texas with $2500 AR-15's with $4000 to $7000 scopes for hog hunting. The feds might be able to kill scores of them, but it wont come for free. After such an event, the federal government will collapse and mass secession will occur. The mummy will be eliminated for sure.

I'm glad you'll never be in a position of power.

Creative Creative x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 29, 2024, 10:58:35 PMWhich is it? You can protect from enemies domestic or abroad....or you're just a cowardly lil fuck stain that can't protect yourself against ANYTHING?

Fred is envious that he'll never own an AR-15.

The governments Constitutional job is to control the border and it isnt. We currently see this reaching a head.

My personal AR-15's were not bought with the idea that I'd be going door to door shooting mexcrements like some vigilante. However, I am part of the armed militia the founders intended people like me to be.

Now if someone enters my home, I'll kill em....or my kids will kill them with their guns.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 11:11:54 PMFred is envious that he'll never own an AR-15.

The governments Constitutional job is to control the border and it isnt. We currently see this reaching a head.

My personal AR-15's were not bought with the idea that I'd be going door to door shooting mexcrements like some vigilante. However, I am part of the armed militia the founders intended people like me to be.

Now if someone enters my home, I'll kill em....or my kids will kill them with their guns.

You have an AR-15 fantasy and delusion.

AR-15'S are good, but they aren't the be all and end all.

I suspect you couldn't defend your home with a double barrel 12 gauge because you're soft as pudding. Yeah, I'm going there.

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 29, 2024, 11:25:04 PMYou have an AR-15 fantasy and delusion.

AR-15'S are good, but they aren't the be all and end all.

I suspect you couldn't defend your home with a double barrel 12 gauge because you're soft as pudding. Yeah, I'm going there.

Oh, I think your bitch ass knows better.

I dont own a double barrel 12ga for a home defense gun. Right now, my primary is a HK45.

Dont you have a faggit that needs squeezing?

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 30, 2024, 12:03:07 AMOh, I think your bitch ass knows better.

I dont own a double barrel 12ga for a home defense gun. Right now, my primary is a HK45.

Dont you have a faggit that needs squeezing?

No idea about what you're crapping on about or even attempting to crap on about.

I'm sorry that that your penis is limp and your brain is mush.  :s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 11:11:54 PMFred is envious that he'll never own an AR-15.

My man moved the bedroom around and now the night stand...with the gun in it...is on MY side.

And I was like....uuuhh shouldn't you be close to the gun?

And he grinned and said "I didn't teach you to shoot for no reason"

Lol he moved it where he can get it but...that made me nervous lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.