The best topic

Replies: 9984
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:30:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why Do I HATE?

Started by Lokmar, January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar on February 17, 2024, 01:08:27 AMjust put a fukin bag on his head!

Fuck that stupid cunt, Senile Joe.

Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 17, 2024, 01:08:27 AMjust put a fukin bag on his head!

...is that what you do when ya have a time out, Lokmeer?!

I suppose it happens when ya git real mad & caint stand it anymo', eh?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 17, 2024, 07:12:44 AM...is that what you do when ya have a time out, Lokmeer?!

I suppose it happens when ya git real mad & caint stand it anymo', eh?

sure, josephine, sure. Ya dipshit.

TheProwler

Sometimes I wish Senile J was not such a dumb cunt so he could put up some kind of fight.

Thiel

I do that after he is done earning his keep.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 17, 2024, 05:34:43 PMSometimes I wish Senile J was not such a dumb cunt so he could put up some kind of fight.

The Prowler calling me a 'cunt' reminds me of a racist calling a White Guy a Nigger.

He'd really laugh atcha and think you were really fuckin' dumb or queer  Prowler.

Except this guy maybe

Those women at BF ya like ta run down so much are laughin atcha Prowler.
They think you're a doofus.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on February 17, 2024, 11:00:35 PMOk, dumb cunt.

You were banned from BF eh Frood? 

I wonder what it took to git excommunicated from a sandbox like that.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on February 17, 2024, 11:03:15 PMYou were banned from BF eh Frood? 

My astute observations coupled with an amazing ability to get under douchebag forum owner's skins.  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: JOE on February 17, 2024, 11:03:15 PMYou were banned from BF eh Frood? 

He banned a lot of people. He called Biggie Smiles early in the morning. BF aint playing with a full deck.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on February 17, 2024, 11:15:25 PMMy astute observations coupled with an amazing ability to get under douchebag forum owner's skins.  :pardon:
He is a weird one.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on February 17, 2024, 11:18:02 PMHe banned a lot of people. He called Biggie Smiles early in the morning. BF aint playing with a full deck.

Hey Herm, how's that forum you were posting at with all those Black or Leftist women?

do they still allow ya ta post there?

I couldn't gain entry there.

They said I wasn't allowed.lol

Frood

Quote from: Herman on February 17, 2024, 11:18:02 PMHe banned a lot of people. He called Biggie Smiles early in the morning. BF aint playing with a full deck.

He's a moron but he fears me because veterans have pointed out my amicable and good natured online assassin ways.

(Which is totally wrong. I'm nice as sugar and spice)
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: JOE on February 17, 2024, 11:23:44 PMHey Herm, how's that forum you were posting at with all those Black or Leftist women?

do they still allow ya ta post there?

I couldn't gain entry there.

The only entry gained with you is by Thiel....  :s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...