The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Final Presidential Debate

Started by Gary Oak, October 23, 2012, 09:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

I gave Obama the edge too. I suspect that Romney would actually probably be a better president for getting the economy on track. Obama acts real nice and caring but he is kick ass when it comes to killing American enemies.

Frost

I didn't watch it as I dislike both of them, Obama more though.

On the radio today I did here that Romney won in a lot of polls, and some like CNN had to back track on their first results.

Whom ever wins the American people don't

Frost

I disagreed with a lot of what Ron Paul had to offer, but in my opinion he was the best choice for president.

The media did away with him.

Frost

It's true, and the greedy like Obama, and Romney offers us will not help the country, or the world for that matter.

It's a shame that we have no real choice, or free media anymore that will tell it like it is.

Those two should never be in office.

Frost

A lot is the stinking Government Unions grabbing what they can from the people, and then the bailout non since where all the executives, and politicians make the money on a failed business.

Frost

Well they own a lot of politicians for sure, and spend more to keep them than any other group.

i have been in a few unions myself, and I think it's a shame they are allowed to use my dues for that.

Securious

the Bilderberg chooses who the next leaders are, as determined from the BOE, City Of London, The Rothschild Family, Vatican Bankers..is that too much to grasp all in one sentence?

The so-called American debates for the presidency are rigged, financed by the same group for both parties. Did you know that?

Securious

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Securious"the Bilderberg chooses who the next leaders are, as determined from the BOE, City Of London, The Rothschild Family, Vatican Bankers..is that too much to grasp all in one sentence?

Are they Obama or Romney supporters? Maybe it doesn't matter to them.

Doesnt matter Shenly.Arbitrary, the sick joke is on us.

Securious

Quote from: "Securious"
Are they Obama or Romney supporters? Maybe it doesn't matter to them.

Doesnt matter Shenly.Arbitrary, the sick joke is on us.

I feel sorry for Frosty and Azhya. They are the ones who will be paying for the sick joke that will be elected in less than two weeks.

Its the same the world over Shenly. The Central Bankers are the Gate-Keepers for this Famly who run the show for the Vatican...if you really want to know the truth.