Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Tomorrow is my last trip before I begin pre retirement annual vacation

Started by Brent, January 24, 2024, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on January 29, 2024, 08:24:20 PMShut up, you fuckin' retard.

Normal, responsible people do not count on the government to fund any of their retirement.

What kind of a loser thinks about "funding their retirement" after they are retired?

Senile Joe, learn to read, you fuckin' idiot.
Joe should have been thinking about these things forty years ago.

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on January 30, 2024, 07:12:43 AMJoe should have been thinking about these things forty years ago.

I know I have no proof...

But, I do have a theory....

Senile Joe was broke.

Senile Joe knew he was in line for an inheritance from his elderly, but very healthy, mother.

Senile Joe complained on one of these boards about having to go over to his elderly mother's house to help with the housework.

A few weeks later, Senile Joe announced that his mother died.

Did Senile Joe see an opportunity and, for maybe the first time in his pathetic life, take control of his own destiny by murdering his mother?

I think it is highly likely.

Brent

Quote from: TheProwler on January 30, 2024, 05:51:01 PMI know I have no proof...

But, I do have a theory....

Senile Joe was broke.

Senile Joe knew he was in line for an inheritance from his elderly, but very healthy, mother.

Senile Joe complained on one of these boards about having to go over to his elderly mother's house to help with the housework.

A few weeks later, Senile Joe announced that his mother died.

Did Senile Joe see an opportunity and, for maybe the first time in his pathetic life, take control of his own destiny by murdering his mother?

I think it is highly likely.
Maybe, but I hear this is not the first time his mother has died. Although I hear it is the first time she had money.

I don't care. I assume everything he posts are lies. I am right of course.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on January 30, 2024, 07:11:00 AMIf he had spent his prime working years saving and planning for his future instead of trolling message boards he would not be a destitute senior today.

I got enough money to retire DKG, but I'd rather stay active.

I'm very healthy for my age.

One of my brothers has Type 1 diabetes, so he can't really work anymore even if he wanted to. He has to be extremely careful about exerting himself too much.

Another brother recently was diagnosed with prostate cancer so he's gotta take it easy too.

Both of them HAVE to retire just to save themselves.

maybe you're aware of this in your job, but most people seem to get health problems by the time they reach 50 or 55. I see it in my friends, some who are younger than me.

But I seem to be one of the few actual healthy people among the bunch.
All my brothers sisters and inlaws have health problems.

Oh and BTW, you think I was taking a potshot about South Korea and its treatment of Seniors, but I think Japan has a similar problem too. They are both relatively wealthy countries now, but they don't help their seniors out as much as they could.

Japanese seniors get less and have to worker longer than Canadians in order to get a pension. For all the shortcomings of the Canadian system, seniors get  more than Korea or Japan.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Herman

Thiel has kept Joe from spending his final years living in squalor. I hope Joe appreciated what his boyfriend is doing for him.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on January 30, 2024, 09:44:47 PMThiel has kept Joe from spending his final years living in squalor. I hope Joe appreciated what his boyfriend is doing for him.

Hmmm, seems like you wanna do it with Thiel, Herman.

You keep talkin about it.

doit so ya can re-live your good times.... in 'the Joint'.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on January 30, 2024, 09:18:16 PMI got enough money to retire DKG, but I'd rather stay active.

Senile Joe, why do you equate "being retired" to "being inactive"?

Herman

Quote from: JOE on January 31, 2024, 10:40:32 AMHmmm, seems like you wanna do it with Thiel, Herman.

You keep talkin about it.

doit so ya can re-live your good times.... in 'the Joint'.
No hetero guy is trying to steal your boyfriend Theil from you Jealous Joe. You can relax. You won't lose your allowance.