The best topic

Replies: 7853
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:31:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 31, 2024, 02:01:57 PMChange your tampon, fred. You're makin a mess again!

An remember, all your base belong to AMERICA!!!!! :lol_hitting:

Oh shit. Are all my base illegal base that get drone struck?  :laughinatu:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 31, 2024, 03:01:03 PMOh shit. Are all my base illegal base that get drone struck?  :laughinatu:

Yea Fred, as usual, America and Americans are doing the heavy lifting in the war against terrorism. Fair enough, we bring it on ourselves when we should let a few allies get smoked.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 31, 2024, 06:45:22 PMYea Fred, as usual, America and Americans are doing the heavy lifting in the war against terrorism. Fair enough, we bring it on ourselves when we should let a few allies get smoked.

Your LGBTQ service "persons" are wildly feared around the world. They make their enemies build panic rooms full of therapy bunnies and Trans coloring books on the battlefields.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

The current condition of humanity has convinced me to pursue the idea of replacing the atmosphere with a giant cloud of pot smoke so people can chill the fuk out for a while. I will be working tirelessly towards this goal until it is achieved.

It may take a while though, I've been at it an hour and so far I've only filled up the living room.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 31, 2024, 06:52:06 PMYour LGBTQ service "persons" are wildly feared around the world. They make their enemies build panic rooms full of therapy bunnies and Trans coloring books on the battlefields.

The dune coons fear us when someone like Trump is in charge. They know, FA/FO.

Most of the rest of the world is around for window dressing occasionally.

Frood

When was the last time America won in military conflict again?  :s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 31, 2024, 09:33:12 AMlol.... i don't even care about america anymore.... liberals have completely wrecked this place....
They have done the same to Canada.

DKG

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on January 31, 2024, 07:34:31 PMThey have done the same to Canada.

i don't try to see anything coming outta canada for just that reason.... its depressing.... and even more depressing because i know its on its way HERE.... this nonsense has gotten well outta control....

Frood

Quote from: DKG on February 01, 2024, 07:20:28 AMAsk yourself why nobody other than you is laughing.

Why would I ask when I'm already laughing myself?  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 07:34:13 AMi don't try to see anything coming outta canada for just that reason.... its depressing.... and even more depressing because i know its on its way HERE.... this nonsense has gotten well outta control....
You are right. There is not a lot going on in Canada right now to make us believe our liberty and prosperity are safe.

DKG

Quote from: Frood on February 01, 2024, 07:44:54 AMWhy would I ask when I'm already laughing myself?  :dontknow:
If you are okay with playground level insults as humour and yet you are aware adults find it lame, there is not much anybody can say to change your mind.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on February 01, 2024, 07:46:02 AMYou are right. There is not a lot going on in Canada right now to make us believe our liberty and prosperity are safe.

they're gonna remain "relatively" landlocked until they can get yall chipped.... but once they got that chip in ya, its fuckin over.... you'll do what they say or you won't do anything ever again....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 01, 2024, 07:51:51 AMthey're gonna remain "relatively" landlocked until they can get yall chipped.... but once they got that chip in ya, its fuckin over.... you'll do what they say or you won't do anything ever again....
A chip you say. You are getting kind of Book of Revelations on us.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on February 01, 2024, 07:59:39 AMA chip you say. You are getting kind of Book of Revelations on us.

chips coming, chief.... Revelation or not.... look into it....

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview