The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 09:48:16 AMFuk them kids! They live and breath Hamas Mickey Mouse. If the parents love their kids, best not to have put Hamas in charge. They're the ones who ultimately bear the blame.

Israel hasnt been accused of shooting hostages, they actually DID kill hostages. They admitted to their fuck up instead of telling a lie that Hamas killed them....thats EXACTLY what Hamas would do tho as evidenced when Hamas blew up their own hopsickle parking lot and then air claimed Israel blew up 10 billion sick and injured there.

If it were up to me, survivors would be shoved into a wood chipper.

Actually it wasn't "Israel" who killed those hostages. It was a few Israeli soldiers. Individuals. Soldiers who were probably scared and possibly poorly trained to handle the horrors of urban warfare with an enemy willing to use kids and diabolical tactics to kill as many israelis as possible.

it's not like isreal put out a hit on these hostages or sanctioned their killing
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 09:54:06 AMWhether they did or didn't, you'd burn a newborn baby?

Wut?

That's fucked up, mate....  :facepalm:

Wow, word for word, thats exactly what I said....  :crampe:

Dont you need to go give your faggit a squeeze?

reaps the honest

The easy solution here to all the killing is this-

Hamas surrenders unconditionally ! Problem sorted.

But they won't though,will they.They want this to continue.They want thousands of dead civillians.

What some of you people don't seem to understand is when these savages say that they are going to replicate Oct 7th again,and again until every Jew is dead is that they are not lying.And this is why Israel can only accept an unconditionally surrender.Just like USA did during ww2 to the Japs.You cannot bargin with fanatics.They simpy all have to be wiped out if they won't surrender.

Biggie Smiles

The world is backwards

these savages went into Israel and targeted innocent civilians. grandmothers, families and babies and proudly filmed their actions

Even going so far as to drive innocents girls through their streets like spoils of war to the cheers and sneers of the very same ""children"" we're supposed to feel sorry for now.

and now they want me to shed a tear because the same organization who orchestrated such barbarism is reporting thousands of child deaths I have not seen with my own eyes? They want me to feel sorry for animals who spat upon the body of a dead girl while chanting god is great because they are under the age of 12?

fuck that.  C'mon people, wake up, so fucking what they're kids? THey're kids today and full grown terrorists less than 10 years from now

Like Erica said, come attack my family and I'm taking out your whole blood line. Yeah, the women and kids too if they get in the way.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 09:54:06 AMWhether they did or didn't, you'd burn a newborn baby?

Wut?

That's fucked up, mate....  :facepalm:

But Israel can burn babies bodies with the hearts hanging out of them.  That's not evil.  Touché

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 09:53:02 AMIt's part of Israeli SOP's. Kill their own citizens during a fight.

But that's hardly surprising because hey... look at how they've treated the Palestinians since 48...

Life is not a Zionist priority... Zionism is. It takes precedence over basic humanity and other allegiances.

Wow, really dumb of them not to take the next logical step and claim Hamas killed em for the REC!'s.

LMFAO@U!

Lokmar

It was stupid to ever cede control of Gaza and the West bank to palis. Any arab that wanted to leave peacefully under Israeli rule should have been allowed to do so, all others should have been expelled.

Let the other rag head cunt muhzies carve out a pali homeland. Hell no, them arab cunts booted their unwanted trash out PRONTO!!!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on January 26, 2024, 10:53:53 AMBut Israel can burn babies bodies with the hearts hanging out of them.  That's not evil.  Touché

Israel can do whatever they want after October 7th.

Weren't you the one trying to deny what Hamas did? All those people are uncivilized animals.
<t></t>

Lokmar

BTW, Jimmy Carter needs to die and go to hell ASAP for his fuckery in all this!!!!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 11:00:19 AMIt was stupid to ever cede control of Gaza and the West bank to palis. Any arab that wanted to leave peacefully under Israeli rule should have been allowed to do so, all others should have been expelled.

Let the other rag head cunt muhzies carve out a pali homeland. Hell no, them arab cunts booted their unwanted trash out PRONTO!!!

Right? It's very telling that no other Muslim countries want to accept them.
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 10:45:33 AMWow, word for word, thats exactly what I said....  :crampe:

Dont you need to go give your faggit a squeeze?

You're not the logical, sane, or Christian person you purport yourself to be.

https://x.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1750424276795015529?s=20
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on January 26, 2024, 11:00:35 AMIsrael can do whatever they want after October 7th.

Weren't you the one trying to deny what Hamas did? All those people are uncivilized animals.

See my last post.
Creative Creative x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 11:03:38 AMYou're not the logical, sane, or Christian person you purport yourself to be.

https://x.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1750424276795015529?s=20

Lets wait another few months and find out that no gazan kids died at all!!

LMFAO!

Maybe by then, all of Oct 7th will be a dream too!

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on January 26, 2024, 11:00:35 AMIsrael can do whatever they want after October 7th.

I said I do not agree with what Hamas did.  Am I surprised they did it no I'm not.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 11:10:58 AMLets wait another few months and find out that no gazan kids died at all!!

LMFAO!

Maybe by then, all of Oct 7th will be a dream too!

If you watched that news clip and came to your same conclusion as before, I hope for your sake that your god accepts psychopaths and cowards into the celestial realm... because Satan has got dibs on your soul at this point.  :gross:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview