The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 11:15:38 AMIf you watched that news clip and came to your same conclusion as before, I hope for your sake that your god accepts psychopaths and cowards into the celestial realm... because Satan has got dibs on your soul at this point.  :gross:

Only the good truth spreaders faggit lovers like you go to hell, Fred.

Remember, Saint Floyd din never doo nuffins!

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 11:37:26 AMOnly the good truth spreaders faggit lovers like you go to hell, Fred.

Remember, Saint Floyd din never doo nuffins!

Are you on the drugs that killed River Phoenix?

Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 11:03:38 AMYou're not the logical, sane, or Christian person you purport yourself to be.

https://x.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1750424276795015529?s=20

Hard clip to watch no one will take time to watch it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on January 26, 2024, 12:36:05 PMHard clip to watch no one will take time to watch it.

I watched it immediately after he posted it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on January 26, 2024, 11:13:58 AMI said I do not agree with what Hamas did.  Am I surprised they did it no I'm not.

You have NOT condemned them murdering babies and raping women.

In fact, your posts try to justify their actions. You think they are justified.

My GOD, the God of Israel, will not allow his people to go out like that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 12:40:10 PMI watched it immediately after he posted it.

https://x.com/fawzialaji/status/1750440144413311430?s=12
Quote from: Erica Mena on January 26, 2024, 12:40:21 PMYou have NOT condemned them murdering babies and raping women.

In fact, your posts try to justify their actions. You think they are justified.

My GOD, the God of Israel, will not allow his people to go out like that.

That's a false statement you keep claiming about me.  The God I follow wouldn't want this either.  I'm not sure what God you refer to.

You know nothing about what the Palestinian people have been through nor do you freaking give a flying real fuck to care. 

Frood

Quote from: Moonie on January 26, 2024, 12:36:05 PMHard clip to watch no one will take time to watch it.

Nobody that watches it here will change their stance after watching it.

You literally get an admission of fabrications for political spin in that video.

Not that Hamas hasn't done some nasty shit.... but those specific allegations are debunked.

People in the West have largely been programmed to view Israel as ethical and righteous.

It's not... not any more or less than any other group of people under a power umbrella.

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Just a recap:

Not a single fucking country out of ALL the arab shithole countries loved their palitrashian bros enough to give them even 1 sq inch of land!

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 12:54:57 PMNobody that watches it here will change their stance after watching it.

You literally get an admission of fabrications for political spin in that video.

Not that Hamas hasn't done some nasty shit.... but those specific allegations are debunked.

People in the West have largely been programmed to view Israel as ethical and righteous.

It's not... not any more or less than any other group of people under a power umbrella.

Well Fred, I sure the fuk didnt!

Lokmar

The truth is, Israel could have given the PLO 100% of what they demanded instead of the 95% they offered and these cunts would STILL be trying to exterminate jews off the planet.

Israel shouldnt nuke em tho, I want them to make good use of THEIR land!

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 12:54:57 PMNobody that watches it here will change their stance after watching it.

I have been really doing my real diligence and prayer over what Hamas really did. Do I like it not a bit.  Do I understand why it happened I do.  Do I wish it didn't yes I do.  Do I think they burned babies...I do not. That's my thoughts. Sick of hearing the babies when I see babies blown up all over my feed etc.  why is Israel civilians life more important? I don't see that in the Bible.

Later peeps take care!!
Love Love x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on January 26, 2024, 12:50:50 PMhttps://x.com/fawzialaji/status/1750440144413311430?s=12
That's a false statement you keep claiming about me.  The God I follow wouldn't want this either.  I'm not sure what God you refer to.

You know nothing about what the Palestinian people have been through nor do you freaking give a flying real fuck to care. 

You keep justifying it. You have never came out and said what happened to the Israeli's was WRONG. All you do is try to make excuses and it's sickening.

Those animals don't like my people, us Americans. They'd have no problem trying to do the same to us.

I honestly don't. I hope they suffer as much as those Israeli babies did on October 7th.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on January 26, 2024, 01:09:12 PMI have been really doing my real diligence and prayer over what Hamas really did. Do I like it not a bit.  Do I understand why it happened I do.  Do I wish it didn't yes I do.  Do I think they burned babies...I do not. That's my thoughts. Sick of hearing the babies when I see babies blown up all over my feed etc.  why is Israel civilians life more important? I don't see that in the Bible.

Later peeps take care!!

See......you're denying what happened. You're no better than Hamas and imma remind you of this every time you jump in these convos.
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on January 26, 2024, 01:13:20 PMSee......you're denying what happened. You're no better than Hamas and imma remind you of this every time you jump in these convos.

Denying??? Did I say that??? I did not SAY THAT.  I said there was not proof of the burned babies.  That's all I said.  You can remind  me of whatever your simple mind would like.  Idgaf.

I'm not asking you to sympathize with me or give a shit about anything referring to what I believe am I?  I'm really confused on why it irks your nerves so bad.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview