The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Deuteronomy 20:

Rules of Peace

10 "When you approach a city to wage war against it, extend terms of peace. 11 If it agrees to peace and welcomes you, then all the people found in it will serve you as forced laborers. 12 But if they refuse to make peace with you and instead choose war, then attack it. 13 The Lord your God will deliver it into your control, and you must execute every male. 14 The women, children, all the livestock in the city, and all of the spoil and plunder will belong to you. Appropriate the spoil of your enemies, which the Lord your God will give you. 15 Do this to all the cities that are distant from you—that is, to those cities that are not in neighboring nations."
Destruction of the Canaanites

16 "You are not to leave even one person alive in the cities of these nations that the Lord your God is about to give you as an inheritance. 17 You must completely destroy the Hittites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, just as the Lord your God commanded you, 18 so they won't teach you to do all the detestable things that they do for their gods. If you do what they teach you, you will sin against the Lord your God."

Now from what I've seen, it appears that extending the olive branch to the Palestinians was a waste.

Lokmar

After reading the koran, pig shit be sprayed upon it, I'd say they follow detestable things from their shit god.

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on January 25, 2024, 08:07:43 PMI want to slap some sense into gays that support Hamas. That is like turkeys for Thanksgiving.
They are turkeys for siding against Israel.

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on January 26, 2024, 09:16:52 AMIt'll stop when Gaza is nuked. They're literally raising terrorists there.
The official end game is regime change in Gaza.

Frood

The end game is eradication of Palestinians in Palestine.

Israel is such a fucked up nation, they want to expand it.

Fuck the zionist jews.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 27, 2024, 09:18:33 PMThe end game is eradication of Palestinians in Palestine.

Israel is such a fucked up nation, they want to expand it.

Fuck the zionist jews.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
God

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on January 27, 2024, 10:03:49 AMThe official end game is regime change in Gaza.
Israel's patience with Hamas has finally ran out.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on January 27, 2024, 09:33:01 PM"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
God

Whatever, window licker.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Frood

I don't believe in that make believe voodoo crap.

It's for retards like yourself.  :s_laugh:
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on January 27, 2024, 09:40:03 PMIsrael's patience with Hamas has finally ran out.
There will be no chance for a repeat of October 7. Much like the US would not allow the Taliban to harbour masterminds of terror attacks again.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on January 28, 2024, 09:50:01 AMThere will be no chance for a repeat of October 7. Much like the US would not allow the Taliban to harbour masterminds of terror attacks again.
Israel could have ended this war and had Hamas in exile. But, it would mean a much worse collateral damage than what has occurred already.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 27, 2024, 10:05:05 PMI don't believe in that make believe voodoo crap.

It's for retards like yourself.  :s_laugh:

Actually, God is the sole foundation for Natural Rights. Your dumb ass would know that if you ever bothered to read history.

Aryan

Poor sweet, innocent, Flea... another victim of Zionist propaganda.

The dead babies story is the equivalent of the 6 gazillion dead jews myth during WW2... utter bullshit. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview