The best topic

Replies: 6975
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Egypt occupied Gaza from 1948-1967. That was a real occupation because Egypt has no claim to any Israeli territory and nobody called that an occupation let alone apartheid.

Egypt recently closed it's border with Gaza because that place is full of jihadists. Not a word from progtards in the West.

There were no Palestinians until the 1960's. They were the Arabs of the local area. The word Palestians was created in the 1960's as a rhetorical weapon against Israel.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

If Palestinians laid down their weapons, there would be peace. If Israelis laid down their weapons, there would be genocide.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on February 04, 2024, 12:57:10 AMIf Palestinians laid down their weapons, there would be peace. If Israelis laid down their weapons, there would be genocide.

It makes no sense to  negotiate with libtards or muhzies. If Israel was smart, they'd invite Hamas to the negotiating table, then assassinate all of them.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 03, 2024, 01:07:32 PMmy advice is to get out while you can.... even though theres really nowhere to go.... its ALL gonna collapse soon enough.... so i guess just ignore the first part....  :crampe:
Most of us have too much invested in this country and no where to go.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on February 04, 2024, 02:35:00 AMIt makes no sense to  negotiate with libtards or muhzies. If Israel was smart, they'd invite Hamas to the negotiating table, then assassinate all of them.
Israel could have removed Hamas from government and had them in exile already. But, it would have mean considerably more death and destruction and likely a Hamas scorched earth policy.

Hopefully, this does not carry on for too much longer. Peace will come when Hamas is removed from power.

DKG

utrage has erupted after the photo of a mostly naked, slain Jewish woman Hamas paraded in a truck amid the Oct. 7 terror attacks against Israel was included in a group of images that won a prestigious photography award.

The victim was Shani Louk, a 23-year-old German-Israeli tattoo artist, and the Associated Press photo of Louk's body in the back of a truck surrounded by armed militants was the first image in a group of AP photos titled "Israel Hamas War" that won first place in Pictures of the Year International's Team Picture Story of the Year category.

While the image in question was still available to view on the POY site Friday, it was not on the POY's Instagram page Friday, which is displaying dozens of winning images.

But that Instagram image seems to have been captured before it apparently was deleted. The X post below shows a redacted version of it:
https://twitter.com/GoldsteinBrooke/status/1773484681373085865?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1773484681373085865%7Ctwgr%5E8b77f4fd92f04a28f5839b82f1d2ccc488b2d1c2%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fphoto-of-slain-mostly-naked-jewish-woman-hamas-paraded-in-truck-on-oct-7-part-of-prize-winning-images-and-outrage-erupts

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on March 30, 2024, 12:34:41 PMutrage has erupted after the photo of a mostly naked, slain Jewish woman Hamas paraded in a truck amid the Oct. 7 terror attacks against Israel was included in a group of images that won a prestigious photography award.

The victim was Shani Louk, a 23-year-old German-Israeli tattoo artist, and the Associated Press photo of Louk's body in the back of a truck surrounded by armed militants was the first image in a group of AP photos titled "Israel Hamas War" that won first place in Pictures of the Year International's Team Picture Story of the Year category.

While the image in question was still available to view on the POY site Friday, it was not on the POY's Instagram page Friday, which is displaying dozens of winning images.

But that Instagram image seems to have been captured before it apparently was deleted. The X post below shows a redacted version of it:
https://twitter.com/GoldsteinBrooke/status/1773484681373085865?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1773484681373085865%7Ctwgr%5E8b77f4fd92f04a28f5839b82f1d2ccc488b2d1c2%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fphoto-of-slain-mostly-naked-jewish-woman-hamas-paraded-in-truck-on-oct-7-part-of-prize-winning-images-and-outrage-erupts

Didn't happen.

Just ask Moonie.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on March 30, 2024, 12:34:41 PMutrage has erupted after the photo of a mostly naked, slain Jewish woman Hamas paraded in a truck amid the Oct. 7 terror attacks against Israel was included in a group of images that won a prestigious photography award.

Leftists will still support Hamas.
gay, conservative and proud

Seamajor1

Quote from: deadskinmask on February 03, 2024, 01:07:32 PMmy advice is to get out while you can.... even though theres really nowhere to go.... its ALL gonna collapse soon enough.... so i guess just ignore the first part....  :crampe:

Funny post Dead. I bet you'll just jump off the edge.

Moonie

Good thing I missed the above comments and it's fine.  I'm not here to care what you think of me.

Here is a clip from the beautiful Queen.

Thiel

Quote from: Moonie on April 23, 2024, 09:52:24 PMGood thing I missed the above comments and it's fine.  I'm not here to care what you think of me.

Here is a clip from the beautiful Queen.

The only Middle Eastern queen I know is Queen Noor of Jordan. She doesn't look like her.

Moonie

Quote from: Thiel on April 23, 2024, 10:07:13 PMThe only Middle Eastern queen I know is Queen Noor of Jordan. She doesn't look like her.

This is queen Rania of Jordan.

Thiel

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Moonie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview