The best topic

Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on April 23, 2024, 09:52:24 PMGood thing I missed the above comments and it's fine.  I'm not here to care what you think of me.

Here is a clip from the beautiful Queen.

Someone tell this stupid muslim whore HER people displaced palistinaian trash. So did a shit ton of other countries in the area. Hell, even N. African muhzies booted them.

If you dont support Israels right to exist within the borders defined by God, the jews right to The Temple Mount, you aint Christian. End of.

The Bible that is like battery acid to faggits like Thiel explains all of this clearly. You either support Israels right to exist as the Bible declares, or you're on satans side.

Right now, them jews would be recognizing a 2 state solution in spite of their Godly Inheritance, but for that scumbag Arafat and all that came after, including Hamas, refusing to live side by side in peace. No, instead, YOUR PEOPLE decided to squander the 100's of BILLIONS the world has pumped in on rockets and tunnels.

BTW, the red heffers are ready to slaughter now until October. Then they have to wait for the next batch which will be along shortly after I'm sure.

Its all unfolding just as it reads in The Bible.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on April 23, 2024, 10:28:39 PMWas she a MILF too?
I saw her picture. I would imagine most straight men would say she is.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 23, 2024, 10:29:50 PMSomeone tell this stupid muslim whore HER people displaced palistinaian trash. So did a shit ton of other countries in the area. Hell, even N. African muhzies booted them.

If you dont support Israels right to exist within the borders defined by God, the jews right to The Temple Mount, you aint Christian. End of.

The Bible that is like battery acid to faggits like Thiel explains all of this clearly. You either support Israels right to exist as the Bible declares, or you're on satans side.

Right now, them jews would be recognizing a 2 state solution in spite of their Godly Inheritance, but for that scumbag Arafat and all that came after, including Hamas, refusing to live side by side in peace. No, instead, YOUR PEOPLE decided to squander the 100's of BILLIONS the world has pumped in on rockets and tunnels.

BTW, the red heffers are ready to slaughter now until October. Then they have to wait for the next batch which will be along shortly after I'm sure.

Does someone need a hug.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on April 23, 2024, 10:29:50 PMSomeone tell this stupid muslim whore HER people displaced palistinaian trash. So did a shit ton of other countries in the area. Hell, even N. African muhzies booted them.

I do like it when you go off because you're not wrong just how you explain it lmao. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Moonie

I'm not here to fight with you fuckers about this.  I pray that absolutely nothing touches the land of Israel as Jerusalem is close and dear to my heart.  Seeing where Jesus walked and preached.  Where he healed the sick.  Where he turned water into wine.  I saw those places. I saw the synagogues where he taught and washed the feet of the disciples. I pray for all the people.  Not just a certain kind. 

I will say this.  Israel today is not allowing Christians in the Christian quarter to worship.  Not on Easter.  Orthodox Easter is approaching.  We will see what they do.  There is a beautiful parade my family does it's been told they aren't allowed.  Tell yourself is that ok? 

Herman

Prayergoers during the Easter service at the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem.

Christians worship in the Christian Quarter in Jerusalem on Easter 2024

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on April 23, 2024, 10:30:08 PMI saw her picture. I would imagine most straight men would say she is.

Straight men are the future of the human species...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 23, 2024, 11:52:55 PMThat is profound.

Simple truths like that need to be said and reaffirmed in a depraved world.

Moonie

Quote from: Herman on April 23, 2024, 11:34:10 PMPrayergoers during the Easter service at the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem.

Christians worship in the Christian Quarter in Jerusalem on Easter 2024

Let me say Christian Palestinians ffs

Garden tomb is also outside the gates of Jerusalem. 

Herman

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 05:50:36 AMLet me say Christian Palestinians ffs

Garden tomb is also outside the gates of Jerusalem. 
That gal holding the mic in the first picture is a a Christian Palestinian.

I can find more pictures of Christian Palestinians worshipping in the Christian quarter of Jerusalem if you like.

Moonie

Quote from: Herman on April 24, 2024, 10:59:06 PMThat gal holding the mic in the first picture is a a Christian Palestinian.

I can find more pictures of Christian Palestinians worshipping in the Christian quarter of Jerusalem if you like.

No thanks herm.  You're not understanding what I'm saying.  It's all good.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview