The best topic

Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Point of order here too.

The filthy muslim brotherhoods plan to infiltrate the west was and still is,is to pretend these fucking rapefugess are all christian. The plan has been going for years so be very fucking skeptical of any sand person (not u moon) saying they are christians.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 25, 2024, 02:47:17 PMPoint of order here too.

The filthy muslim brotherhoods plan to infiltrate the west was and still is,is to pretend these fucking rapefugess are all christian. The plan has been going for years so be very fucking skeptical of any sand person (not u moon) saying they are christians.

Hey the Christians are joining the cause sadly some anyway.  They are mourning their people reaps.  I'm not arguing it.  I'm just pointing it out.

Going into the West Bank now.  Is that fair? Christians are not able to call their love ones in the states. The shit is sad.  Ok I'm done.  I'm not gonna harp on it. 

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on April 25, 2024, 02:49:56 PMHey the Christians are joining the cause sadly some anyway.  They are mourning their people reaps.  I'm not arguing it.  I'm just pointing it out.

Going into the West Bank now.  Is that fair? Christians are not able to call their love ones in the states. The shit is sad.  Ok I'm done.  I'm not gonna harp on it. 

I've not heard of any of this tbh.

I follow a guy called the salukie https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+salukie .

He said some illegal settlers from Israel have been arseholes going around killing muzzies in the west bank but no mention of the army going in.

Brent

I am calling bs on Israel not allowing religious freedom for Christians in Jerusalem. I know Palestionian muzzies persecute Christians.

Moonie

It's true and why would I lie about that?  They can't get through check points

Moonie

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 25, 2024, 03:15:32 PMI've not heard of any of this tbh.

I follow a guy called the salukie https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+salukie .

He said some illegal settlers from Israel have been arseholes going around killing muzzies in the west bank but no mention of the army going in.

Well I hope and pray not true. Just people are dealing with loss.  Loss of so much.  Christians I'm talking about. 

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on April 25, 2024, 04:15:52 PMWell I hope and pray not true. Just people are dealing with loss.  Loss of so much.  Christians I'm talking about. 

Do you have relatives there Moonie?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on April 25, 2024, 07:39:52 PMWhere are they? Is everyone well and surviving?
West Bank. I believe so as of right now. Some do not answer phones from what I hear. That's for another reason. There's only so much I can say really I'm not really sure.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on April 25, 2024, 07:43:49 PMWest Bank. I believe so as of right now. Some do not answer phones from what I hear. That's for another reason. There's only so much I can say really I'm not really sure.

I hope for your sake and theirs the battle will end soon.
Love Love x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Moonie on April 25, 2024, 02:20:54 PMNo thanks herm.  You're not understanding what I'm saying.  It's all good.
Suit yourself kid.

DILLIGAF

The place has been a hot mess for millennia with competing ideologies going hammer and tongs on each other for bragging rights. If people really wanted it ended, they could do a lot worse than cause a little conflict of their own on their home soil to get their own governments to butt the fuck out. As in stop sending aid and weapons, instituting trade embargos... whatever it takes. Even if it meant slaughtering their own leaders when they didn't comply.

People don't want the conflict ended. At least they don't give enough of a shit about it to do anything off their own bat. Myself included to be honest. I've nothing invested in that place, the only reason I even know of it's existence is because people keep banging on about it under the mistaken assumption I should give more of a shit for what goes on there than in my own backyard.

And if I did, then those assholes looking to loot and pillage my own country would have free rein to do so while I was distracted with events far away. Reducing my personal wealth to where I am little better off than the poor sods currently losing their life's efforts in a fucking fireworks display. Fuck that for a joke. I am my first priority, family second, friends and anyone that can maintain the greater good of the overall group come third.

Blowing up chunks of the middle eastern desert because of ideological disagreements or indeed any reason does not factor on my list of priorities. Stop throwing money at it and let the troublemakers starve for all I care. Same goes for any other flashpoints on this creaky rock... Ukraine, Venezuela, Birmingham... I'm operating in Full Fuck Deficit when it comes to any of it.

Jordan Peterson was right. Tidy your fucking room. If each of us did our part on our own responsibilities, the world would be a cleaner place, there would be no need for war and we would not be having this discussion now.

Lokmar

Quote from: DILLIGAF on April 26, 2024, 04:25:51 AMThe place has been a hot mess for millennia with competing ideologies going hammer and tongs on each other for bragging rights. If people really wanted it ended, they could do a lot worse than cause a little conflict of their own on their home soil to get their own governments to butt the fuck out. As in stop sending aid and weapons, instituting trade embargos... whatever it takes. Even if it meant slaughtering their own leaders when they didn't comply.

People don't want the conflict ended. At least they don't give enough of a shit about it to do anything off their own bat. Myself included to be honest. I've nothing invested in that place, the only reason I even know of it's existence is because people keep banging on about it under the mistaken assumption I should give more of a shit for what goes on there than in my own backyard.

And if I did, then those assholes looking to loot and pillage my own country would have free rein to do so while I was distracted with events far away. Reducing my personal wealth to where I am little better off than the poor sods currently losing their life's efforts in a fucking fireworks display. Fuck that for a joke. I am my first priority, family second, friends and anyone that can maintain the greater good of the overall group come third.

Blowing up chunks of the middle eastern desert because of ideological disagreements or indeed any reason does not factor on my list of priorities. Stop throwing money at it and let the troublemakers starve for all I care. Same goes for any other flashpoints on this creaky rock... Ukraine, Venezuela, Birmingham... I'm operating in Full Fuck Deficit when it comes to any of it.

Jordan Peterson was right. Tidy your fucking room. If each of us did our part on our own responsibilities, the world would be a cleaner place, there would be no need for war and we would not be having this discussion now.

I dont want it to end. I want the jews to exterminate every muhzie in the M.E. Sadly, they're too decent and moral to do that. Them fuking evil dune coons could live just fine side by side with Israel but their sole purpose is to subjugate everyone to shitgod allah.
Jews might do a lot of things people dont like but one thing they dont do is force their religion on others. In fact, if you want to convert to judaism, they discourage you right off the bat.

Brent

Quote from: Moonie on April 25, 2024, 04:11:46 PMIt's true and why would I lie about that?  They can't get through check points
I am not saying you are lying. I am saying you got bad information. There is no religious discrimination in any area governed by Israel. Under Palestinian Islamic control, religious discrimination is blatant.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview