The best topic

Replies: 7021
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 06, 2024, 11:57:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Time to nuke the fuckers

Started by Erica Mena, January 25, 2024, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on April 26, 2024, 02:45:07 PMI am not saying you are lying. I am saying you got bad information. There is no religious discrimination in any area governed by Israel. Under Palestinian Islamic control, religious discrimination is blatant.

IKR?

Its like how many articles have we all read over the years where muhzie nations straight up BUTCHER Christians in the streets? There's years where that shit happens a dozen or more times a year.

Ever hear of the IDF doing that? BTW, how many Christian Churches in Saudi Arabia?  :popcorn:

Frood

Quote from: Brent on April 26, 2024, 02:45:07 PMI am not saying you are lying. I am saying you got bad information. There is no religious discrimination in any area governed by Israel. Under Palestinian Islamic control, religious discrimination is blatant.

No religious discrimination?  :crampe:

You must not know any Jews.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on April 26, 2024, 05:52:36 PMNo religious discrimination?  :crampe:

You must not know any Jews.
Which government does a better job of protecting minority religious rights, Israel or or the Palestinian Authority?
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on April 26, 2024, 05:58:54 PMWhich government does a better job of protecting minority religious rights, Israel or or the Palestinian Authority?

Doesn't mean jews aren't racist as fuck against non jews.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on April 26, 2024, 06:23:26 PMDoesn't mean jews aren't racist as fuck against non jews.
I can count on one hand the jews I'd encountered who were nice people.

53 years. One hand.

The majority of them are fucking cockroaches. And in contrast I've known dozens of Palestinians who are some of the most wonderful people you could ever encounter.

However, EVERYONE, even dirtbags have the right to defend themselves. I wouldn't tell Israel not to do what they have to do no matter how much suffering I had to witness. it's not for me to judge.. cause to be honest, if it were me I'd be doing 10x worse.

But I'm a heartless animal when you twist me the wrong way and I ALWAYS get revenge. No matter how long it takes. I'm very patient. So patient that sometimes my enemy consumes themselves waiting for my retaliation.

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on April 26, 2024, 06:23:26 PMDoesn't mean jews aren't racist as fuck against non jews.
Christians, Jews, and Muslims can be very racist. I am not disputing that.

Lokmar

No, it just means they aint killing them like the shitbag muhzies are.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on April 27, 2024, 09:13:59 PMNo, it just means they aint killing them like the shitbag muhzies are.
Because Israel is civilized and has the rule of law.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 27, 2024, 09:39:36 PMBecause Israel is civilized and has the rule of law.

There are some "lessons" a society should take great care to prevent its populace from learning. I had one such revelation very recently. I think from the things Biggie has written lately, he would appreciate or at least relate to.

I shared with my wife this morning that we, as a society, should just let the rednecks persecute the mexcrement and arabs to drive them from the country. After all, there are a shitload of laws our government doesnt follow so when Johnny Rebel murders dozens at a mosque or someone shoots a shitload of mexcrements crossing the border, just ignore it. Allow the pressure from these acts to get rid of these people.

Now the key to what I'm talking about is ignoring the law. The left has been  doing it for a long time. They've been teaching the rest of us to do this.

WTF happens when no one GAF about law and order anymore?

Biggies post from a while back about just not GAF about libtards murdering their own unborn opened my mind to this concept. I understand it.

Reap the whirlwind, motherfuckers.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 26, 2024, 06:32:02 PMI can count on one hand the jews I'd encountered who were nice people.

53 years. One hand.

The majority of them are fucking cockroaches. And in contrast I've known dozens of Palestinians who are some of the most wonderful people you could ever encounter.

However, EVERYONE, even dirtbags have the right to defend themselves. I wouldn't tell Israel not to do what they have to do no matter how much suffering I had to witness. it's not for me to judge.. cause to be honest, if it were me I'd be doing 10x worse.

But I'm a heartless animal when you twist me the wrong way and I ALWAYS get revenge. No matter how long it takes. I'm very patient. So patient that sometimes my enemy consumes themselves waiting for my retaliation.
Most American Jews have a chip on their shoulders.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on April 28, 2024, 08:42:05 PMMost American Jews have a chip on their shoulders.
definitely

and view us ""gentiles"" as subhuman.

I totally get why they are not liked by every day people. Especially the ones with those stupid hats and locks. They are the worst

but even they have the right to defend themselves

black friday came

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 29, 2024, 11:35:26 AMdefinitely

I totally get why they are not liked by every day people. Especially the ones with those stupid hats and locks. They are the worst

That's been going on with that lot for millennia. It's a long standing habit with them that dates back to Sumerian times when they were attempting to exploit wealth along religious lines. Old habits die hard and shit.

You are right of course, there are decent ones, but they are few and far between. I owe my career in music production in part to two members of the Jewish faith, one of them the son of a highly placed rabbi and whose younger brother was a total cunt. I am also reminded of one of my father's coworker friends - one of the gentlest and kindest people you could hope to meet (as was his wife) and whose mother, a survivor of a Nazi run concentration camp in Poland the sweetest old lady you could imagine, bent and wizened as she was.

So I'm going to go with the fingers of two hands for my count, but they're the only ones that spring to my mind. I'm sure there are others worthy of consideration, but they are fucking hard to come by. As a general rule stereotype of a supremely avaricious character, bent on milking gentiles (and in some cases their own, look at WW2) for everything they can get would appear to be merited.

And it would appear that in recent months, the divisions these less than altruistic examples of the Jewish faith have helped sow appear to be getting away from them. Well what a fucking shame. With the obvious exceptions of those that proved themselves decent people, I say let the future religious texts ramble on how the downtrodden hard done-by money-lenders spent generations wandering the desert of public opinion for all I care.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 29, 2024, 11:35:26 AMdefinitely

Outside of the US, secualr Jews are not so assholish. Ultra Orthodox Jews are like the Amish in that they keep to themselves.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on April 29, 2024, 09:47:39 PMOutside of the US, secualr Jews are not so assholish. Ultra Orthodox Jews are like the Amish in that they keep to themselves.
Yeah.. I saw videos on youtube demonstrating that the vast majority of Israelis are warm and very likable people.

I wasn't digging the settlers I observed in the West Bank though. I hope someone drops a fucking bomb on those cockroaches. THEY are the ones encroaching on the indigenous people who are there now. And THEY are the fucking vermin stoking all the hate.

Israeli leadership needs to do something about them.

I say withdraw all military support from that entire area and let the chips fall where they may.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview