The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey Troll ZERO ZERO ZERO

Started by cc, September 09, 2014, 03:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Christianity is not under attack on this forum in the same cold, heartless manner Islam is. If it were, I would bet Christians would react similarly to myself.

That is not true, I have had many posts where my faith has been criticized..

I defend my faith with scripture, not with dishonest accusations that the people criticizing it are racist..

If you defended and explained your religion you would have credibility..

You don't do that, so that is why my posters accuse you of trolling.

sandia911

Islam is not my religion, i have no religion. Also, I didn't say criticized i said attacked as i said criticism is not the issue here they can criticize whatever they want it's when they turn to hate and fear that matters

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Islam is not my religion, i have no religion. Also, I didn't say criticized i said attacked as i said criticism is not the issue here they can criticize whatever they want it's when they turn to hate and fear that matters

It really is just criticism sandia911..

I know because the same people that criticize Islam do the same to Chistianity..

It does get to me sometimes, but we live in a secular society..

People of faith have to expect that.

sandia911

I am not a person of faith I don't care about religion so I am not reacting in the same way as you might. I react in principle against r    a    c    i    s     t      s. It doesn't matter what the target is whether Islam or blacks, jews or gays. To me it's all the same form of hatred and ignorance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"I am not a person of faith I don't care about religion so I am not reacting in the same way as you might. I react in principle against dumb k i t t e n s. It doesn't matter what the target is whether Islam or blacks, jews or gays. To me it's all the same form of hatred and ignorance.

I just did a Google search and found this about race classifications.

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

•Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),

•Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, "Negrito", Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Blacks are the only group you mentioned that is a race.

sandia911

Sorry I've missed your point?

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Sorry I've missed your point?

There is no Islamic race, so the racist label is not applicable.

sandia911

Muslims comprise of many of the races you mentioned so attacking them as a group qualifies as a form or prejudice and hate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Muslims comprise of many of the races you mentioned so attacking them as a group qualifies as a form or prejudice and hate.

Christians also comprise of the same races Muslims, but attacking my faith is not racism..

Attacking me because I am East Asian would be though..

Do you understand the difference sandia911?

sandia911

That's not true because Antisemitism is considered a form of hate and prejudice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"That's not true because Antisemitism is considered a form of hate and prejudice.

Hate and or prejudice are not the same as racism..

sandia911

I only used hate and prejudice because I am being censored from using the word kitten.

sandia911

Apparently i no longer have free speech here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"I only used hate and prejudice because I am being censored from using the word kitten.

As I said, we have been through this before with another poster..

I may change the word censor back, but nobody wants to read your repetitious and inaccurate labels of our posters.

sandia911

Oh so it's you who did it? I thought it was Shen Li. I am really surprised you above all people would try to take away my right to speak. I am not asking you to change it back leave it as it is so everyone can see what you've done. I can always use other words to describe the posters here.