News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I bought a Hollywood/Made for TV costume today...

Started by JOE, January 27, 2024, 09:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 27, 2024, 10:12:41 PMMy gold, yer Silver.

Let's have a contest, Lokmeer!

Its all about which is more liquid in a SHTF situation, josephine. Now if the world DOESNT go off the rails, you'll be fine. However, I'd still suggest you invest more in coins that are more easily moved. Anything rare will only be worth its gold content.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 27, 2024, 10:15:49 PMIts all about which is more liquid in a SHTF situation, josephine. Now if the world DOESNT go off the rails, you'll be fine. However, I'd still suggest you invest more in coins that are more easily moved. Anything rare will only be worth its gold content.

Possibly true.

Only means the person holding them has ta hold on to 'em longer to wait for the price to recover, eh?

But a person can't go wrong with 1 oz silver rounds.

Canadian maple leafs...even you Yanks like 'em.

Cripes tharz so many Americans who sing praises of the Maple leaf be it gold or silver all over YouTube, eh?

You need ta stack up with Maple leafs Bud

JOE

I know this for a fact - the biggest buyers of common and rare Canadian silver coins are Americans.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 27, 2024, 10:20:23 PMPossibly true.

Only means the person holding them has ta hold on to 'em longer to wait for the price to recover, eh?

But a person can't go wrong with 1 oz silver rounds.

Canadian maple leafs...even you Yanks like 'em.

Cripes tharz so many Americans who sing praises of the Maple leaf be it gold or silver all over YouTube, eh?

You need ta stack up with Maple leafs Bud

On this continent, either Maple Leafs or American Eagles are good. I got a better deal on the American Eagles. The Maple Leafs are $1 more per coin locally. Not worth it IMO. I'd say in a SHTF situation, Cucknadians would be better off with Cucknadian Silver and Americans with American Silver.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 27, 2024, 10:28:46 PMOn this continent, either Maple Leafs or American Eagles are good. I got a better deal on the American Eagles. The Maple Leafs are $1 more per coin locally. Not worth it IMO. I'd say in a SHTF situation, Cucknadians would be better off with Cucknadian Silver and Americans with American Silver.

I've heard the American coins are the most counterfeited, eh?

Especially the supposedly late 19th or early 20th century issues.

Even recent stuff.

I think most of the countefeiting originates from China, but others from Eastern Europe too.

That's probably why you guys like the Maple Leafs cuz they have alot more anti-counterfeit features built in.

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on January 27, 2024, 09:41:53 PMSweetie, are you spending my money frivolously.
Will you bend over your boyfriend Joe and ream his ass out so hard he cannot sit down and spam this board with his attention whoring bullshit.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 27, 2024, 10:31:48 PMI've heard the American coins are the most counterfeited, eh?

Especially the supposedly late 19th or early 20th century issues.

Even recent stuff.

I think most of the countefeiting originates from China, but others from Eastern Europe too.

That's probably why you guys like the Maple Leafs cuz they have alot more anti-counterfeit features built in.

Dont buy from ebay and no problemo. The chank fakes are well known. Buying from a local coin dealer or bullion dealer like SD Bullion insulates you from scams. Still, I'm not opposed to buying some cucknadian silver....other than that cunt charles being on it.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 01:51:57 AMDont buy from ebay and no problemo. The chank fakes are well known. Buying from a local coin dealer or bullion dealer like SD Bullion insulates you from scams. Still, I'm not opposed to buying some cucknadian silver....other than that cunt charles being on it.

1:25 of the clip:

Lokmar

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 03:55:58 AMYep, like I said, dont buy off ebay.

Another amazing fake US coin ... Lokmeer!

USA the target...fo sho!

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on January 27, 2024, 11:19:17 PMWill you bend over your boyfriend Joe and ream his ass out so hard he cannot sit down and spam this board with his attention whoring bullshit.
Every night and twice nightly on weekends.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on January 28, 2024, 07:47:14 PMAnother amazing fake US coin ... Lokmeer!

USA the target...fo sho!
Enjoying your little videos Sweetie. :wub1:
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 28, 2024, 07:47:14 PMAnother amazing fake US coin ... Lokmeer!

USA the target...fo sho!

Sorry josephine, that was an obvious fake. Not hard to see at all.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 09:06:00 PMSorry josephine, that was an obvious fake. Not hard to see at all.
Everything Joe posts is bullshit. If you aint figured that out yet, ya never will.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 09:06:00 PMSorry josephine, that was an obvious fake. Not hard to see at all.

Well Lokmeer, I caint tell!

You must have eyes like a hawk, bud!

Yeah I buy NGC cases, but usu before I do, I scour the damn things from images taken from the NGC website eh? Sometimes I saw some NGC cases on eBay but I didn't buy cuz I thought the cases looked fake and when I looked them up online there were no matching images to verify if they were real or not.

Gold bullion fakes must be hard ta spot now.

I've started to buy only Gold issues at near face value inside boxes and with serial numbers and official mint issues and certifications on 'em.

...no 673/1000, etc.

so it may actually be worth the xtra premium just to know yer gettin' somethin' real and not fake, eh?

Methinx gold bullion must be under heavy pressure from the counterfeiters.

so ifya buy a buncha coins in a bag, good chance a number of 'em could be fake, eh?