News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I bought a Hollywood/Made for TV costume today...

Started by JOE, January 27, 2024, 09:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 28, 2024, 09:54:13 PMEverything Joe posts is bullshit. If you aint figured that out yet, ya never will.

He was right about Silver Maple Leaf coins having better security features than American Silver Eagles.

Admittedly, it was his first non bullshit post in years. I wonder if it was an accident.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 10:36:57 PMHe was right about Silver Maple Leaf coins having better security features than American Silver Eagles.

Admittedly, it was his first non bullshit post in years. I wonder if it was an accident.
You actually read that shit. Anybody can look that up.

Joe posts because he wants attention from us for some strange reason only he understands. Don't you find it odd some guy we don't know is pretending to post details about his life. Weird shit man.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 28, 2024, 09:57:58 PMWell Lokmeer, I caint tell!

You must have eyes like a hawk, bud!

Yeah I buy NGC cases, but usu before I do, I scour the damn things from images taken from the NGC website eh? Sometimes I saw some NGC cases on eBay but I didn't buy cuz I thought the cases looked fake and when I looked them up online there were no matching images to verify if they were real or not.

Gold bullion fakes must be hard ta spot now.

I've started to buy only Gold issues at near face value inside boxes and with serial numbers and official mint issues and certifications on 'em.

...no 673/1000, etc.

so it may actually be worth the xtra premium just to know yer gettin' somethin' real and not fake, eh?

Methinx gold bullion must be under heavy pressure from the counterfeiters.

so ifya buy a buncha coins in a bag, good chance a number of 'em could be fake, eh?

Well, you're a moron. Just look at damed details FFS! The injuns eye aint right, hell, the whole injun aint right, and that "w" is crooked. The reeds, like the dude said, are another dead giveaway although thats hard to see in the video.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 28, 2024, 10:39:29 PMYou actually read that shit. Anybody can look that up.

Joe posts because he wants attention from us for some strange reason only he understands. Don't you find it odd some guy we don't know is pretending to post details about his life. Weird shit man.

I dont mind engaging him and pimp slapping the fuck outta him. I've got a lot of LOLZ out of his stupidity.

I also shake my head when I think about that fukin rube in a SHTF situation, trying to barter for anything. Think "candy from a baby".....a baby shit soft baby!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 10:45:36 PMI dont mind engaging him and pimp slapping the fuck outta him. I've got a lot of LOLZ out of his stupidity.

I also shake my head when I think about that fukin rube in a SHTF situation, trying to barter for anything. Think "candy from a baby".....a baby shit soft baby!!!!
You are giving him exactly what he wants.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 28, 2024, 10:46:24 PMYou are giving him exactly what he wants.

Maybe he's taking the gut punches I'm looking to dole out. I'm abusive that way. Just ask my ex!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 10:48:41 PMMaybe he's taking the gut punches I'm looking to dole out. I'm abusive that way. Just ask my ex!!!
I fucked your ex.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on January 28, 2024, 11:00:11 PMI fucked your ex.

Really? I wish you'd marry that stupid whore so she wouldnt have my last name anymore. Her fuckin pussy stinks bad, dont it? Hopefully the stink drives you insane and you kill the bitch! Seriously, I'll bring you smokes in prison if you do!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 28, 2024, 10:43:08 PMWell, you're a moron. Just look at damed details FFS! The injuns eye aint right, hell, the whole injun aint right, and that "w" is crooked. The reeds, like the dude said, are another dead giveaway although thats hard to see in the video.

'Injun eye'...that's funny, Bud! lol

TheProwler

JOE

Quote from: JOE on January 29, 2024, 01:37:42 PM'Injun eye'...that's funny, Bud! lol

I'm actually gonna continue to work after I retire just to stay active Prowler. Start a small business be a contractor so I don't become a grumpy old man like you.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

JOE

Its actually better to continue working and find something meaningful to do. Otherwise you get old very fast. Like you Prowler.

I don't become this grumpy old man badgering old women at bf like you often do.

You are exactly what I fear becoming.

I don't wanna ever be like you in retirement Prowler

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on January 29, 2024, 02:51:08 PMI'm actually gonna continue to work after I retire just to stay active Prowler. Start a small business be a contractor so I don't become a grumpy old man like you.

Dipshit, I've been this way for all my life. GFY, pussy.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 03:25:48 PMDipshit, I've been this way for all my life. GFY, pussy.

I knew an Italian-American in Silicon Valley when I lived there in the 90s.

And he told me he worked in the hitech industry and became a general contractor after he retired. And he said he made way more money in retirement in this endeavour as opposed to his job as an executive in Silicon Valley. And he must've done extremely well indeed since he was flipping houses in the Bay Area which have appreciated by 10, 20x what he paid for them.

so that man, who's probably dead by now, made an impression upon me.

I learned something by his example, Lokmeer.

Which is...don't sit around.

JOE

I also remember this tall Black Man who I'd see on the train going from San Jose up to Frisco. I'd seem him all the time in construction clothes. And he was always standing up and his head nearly touched the ceiling of the train. He was like 7' tall in his 70s and still working. apparently he was in high demand because he could reach the ceiling holding up the drywall as they hammered it into the ceiling. Probably didn't have much of an education, but he had a purpose in life and he enjoyed what he was doing.

He's probably passed away by now too.

But he also left an impression upon me as well.

Again, don't sit around doin' nothin if ya can help it.