Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Just to put things in perspective

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 29, 2024, 10:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on March 18, 2024, 01:38:33 AMI love it. I'm in it every day. Singapore is sooooo hot.

I told you it was going to be hot and a big shock for you....

North of Australia is hot... it has two seasons only though... the wet and the dry.

Hot and dry is bearable .... hot and wet (humid) is hell on earth.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on March 18, 2024, 07:14:05 PMI told you it was going to be hot and a big shock for you....

North of Australia is hot... it has two seasons only though... the wet and the dry.

Hot and dry is bearable .... hot and wet (humid) is hell on earth.

I've experienced -35 in Edmonton and +35 in Singapore. Give me advanced hot as fuck Singapore over frozen third world Edmonton anyday.

Frood

Wait until you experience humid 40's...

I'd take dry negative 40's again any day of the week.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on March 19, 2024, 08:12:08 PMI've experienced -35 in Edmonton and +35 in Singapore. Give me advanced hot as fuck Singapore over frozen third world Edmonton anyday.

I agree...I don't think I would ever cope with temps below zero.

You will acclimatise... you'll be OK... you just have to wait until your blood gets thinner.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on March 21, 2024, 03:44:52 AMI agree...I don't think I would ever cope with temps below zero.

You will acclimatise... you'll be OK... you just have to wait until your blood gets thinner.

To be honest... below zero temps are much nicer than hot and humid temps. It's the humidity that kills.

My mother always ran a humidifier through winter or at least a pot of simmering water on the stove to alleviate dry skin ailments that we'd all suffer from.

It was just how we rolled, yo...
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on March 21, 2024, 03:44:52 AMI agree...I don't think I would ever cope with temps below zero.

I lived in Canada for almost 30 years and I never adjusted to the horrible weather.

Kingoffrogs

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 11:10:53 AM:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Next year, I hope a buncha MAGA's bukake the fuck outta her!!!!  :crampe:

I'm not MAGA affiliated, but I'll be there...