The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Yeah you scumbag rodent motherfucker libtards talk to me about all the children dying in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 29, 2024, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Tell me about how horrible Isreal is for the "alleged" 10,000 children dying in Gaza out of the left side of your crooked mouth while at the same time praising someone like Madeleine Albright  and the Clinton dirtbags  who killed half a MILLION children in Iraq under some false pretense of a NON-EXISTENT threat to the United States

you scumbags disgust me to no end

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 29, 2024, 07:38:24 PMTell me about how horrible Isreal is for the "alleged" 10,000 children dying in Gaza out of the left side of your crooked mouth while at the same time praising someone like Madeleine Albright  and the Clinton dirtbags  who killed half a MILLION children in Iraq under some false pretense of a NON-EXISTENT threat to the United States

The Clinton administration was noted for getting America involved where there was no need for the American military getting involved.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

I listened to her..

What points are you trying to let us know you liked Biggie?

Paid maternity leave?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 29, 2024, 07:38:24 PMTell me about how horrible Isreal is for the "alleged" 10,000 children dying in Gaza out of the left side of your crooked mouth while at the same time praising someone like Madeleine Albright  and the Clinton dirtbags  who killed half a MILLION children in Iraq under some false pretense of a NON-EXISTENT threat to the United States

Man I hate DemocRATs and RepublicRATs like her.

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on January 29, 2024, 07:57:14 PMThe Clinton administration was noted for getting America involved where there was no need for the American military getting involved.

Clinton came to Australia and was interviewed. In the interview he told us many American embassies were being blown up and American people killed.... American embassies are actually AMERICA so in actual fact America WAS BEING ATTACKED.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on January 29, 2024, 09:30:22 PMMan I hate DemocRATs and RepublicRATs like her.

And where is it going to get you?... they've won and common sense got lost.

Today's youth are the worst brats we have ever had.

And they attack old people and rob them of their meds... that is how low the feral brats are.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on January 29, 2024, 09:38:01 PMAnd where is it going to get you?... they've won and common sense got lost.

Today's youth are the worst brats we have ever had.

And they attack old people and rob them of their meds... that is how low the feral brats are.
I am talking about Madeleine Albright. She was evil.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 29, 2024, 08:09:04 PMThis is why I love Candace so much

Dude, having a tranny for a pilot is terrifying! I hate the jack booted nature of flying anyway and that experience and me texting my kids that if I die in a plane crash, its probably because the fucking pilot is a tranny has even further reduced the chances that I'll fly again. My wife and I drove to vegas and back last October. Fuk the flying!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on January 29, 2024, 09:23:21 PMI listened to her..

What points are you trying to let us know you liked Biggie?

Paid maternity leave?

Its the common sense nature of her commentary. Basically, she's a dude on the hot/crazy matrix.

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on January 29, 2024, 09:31:18 PMClinton came to Australia and was interviewed. In the interview he told us many American embassies were being blown up and American people killed.... American embassies are actually AMERICA so in actual fact America WAS BEING ATTACKED.
Bill Clinton was always looking for an excuse to start an armed conflict.
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on January 30, 2024, 08:54:24 PMBill Clinton was always looking for an excuse to start an armed conflict.
Before Trump, it didn't matter which party was in power, you could count on the US starting or getting involved in a conflict some place in the world.

JOE

Don't like Israel or Palestinians/Hamas.

However, Israel's decimation of Gaza is overkill.

Netenyahu is a bloodthirsty monster.

Can't stand the guy.

Hateful bastard hope he ends up in hell along with the Hamas leaders
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: JOE on February 01, 2024, 10:02:51 PMDon't like Israel or Palestinians/Hamas.

However, Israel's decimation of Gaza is overkill.

Netenyahu is a bloodthirsty monster.

Can't stand the guy.

Hateful bastard hope he ends up in hell along with the Hamas leaders
You should go start another thread about some pretty coin that called you handsome.

Herman

Netanyahu is a showing a lot more restraint considering some of his coalition partners. A lot more restraint than the US did after 9/11.
Agree Agree x 2 View List