The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Yeah you scumbag rodent motherfucker libtards talk to me about all the children dying in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 29, 2024, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on February 01, 2024, 10:12:09 PMNetanyahu is a showing a lot more restraint considering some of his coalition partners. A lot more restraint than the US did after 9/11.

Actually I think Netenyahu would kill a lot more if the US didn't restrain him at all.

The Jews always assail Hitler, but in reality they got one of their own.

Netenyahu's just a Jewish version of Hitler.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: JOE on February 01, 2024, 10:41:09 PMActually I think Netenyahu would kill a lot more if the US didn't restrain him at all.

The Jews always assail Hitler, but in reality they got one of their own.

Netenyahu's just a Jewish version of Hitler.
You don't think at all. You just troll.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on February 01, 2024, 10:43:54 PMYou don't think at all. You just troll.

I don't like Hamas either, Herman.

I regularly see Leftists in my city protesting about that war on the streets of Vancouver.

As many have you have pointed out (maybe you too?), the way fundamentalist Islam treats their women is like shit.  Fuck, they stone, beat and rape them, use them as sex slaves.

Ironically a lot of these leftists are hardcore feminists too, Herm - who are cheering on the likes of Hamas - which are little more than ISIS morphed inta them. who knows? Maybe a lot of them actually fought for ISIS.

It's ironic how this War has brought out the strangest bedfellows/alliances.

So - while I don't support Israel, I can't support their enemy either.

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Herman

JOE

Quote from: Herman on February 01, 2024, 10:54:03 PMI gather ya aint getting any attention lately on VF.

We live in Extreme times Herman where we're often asked to choose between the Extreme Left or Extreme Right and nothing in between.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 01, 2024, 11:03:55 PMWe live in Extreme times Herman where we're often asked to choose between the Extreme Left or Extreme Right and nothing in between.

Did you go though special forces training in Cucknadia to become such a pussy, josephine?

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 01, 2024, 11:43:40 PMDid you go though special forces training in Cucknadia to become such a pussy, josephine?

We have Canadian Jews who fight for the State of Israel, Lokmeer.
As do countries like Australia and the US.

Since Canada isn't really aligned with Israel, we should just tell those Jews who fight for Israel that they have to relinquish their Canadian citizenship and don't come back thank you.

We do that to Arabs, Iranians and Russians who choose to fight for those countries, so we should do that to Canadians who choose to fight for Israel as well.

I don't want our country to be dragged into conflicts which have nothing to do with us and attract potential terrorist reprisals. This happened during Bush's War on terror. We had terrorist attacks on our soil as well even tho we weren't officially aligned with the US in those wars.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar on February 01, 2024, 11:43:40 PMDid you go though special forces training in Cucknadia to become such a pussy, josephine?

Since he was young, they always knew Joe was "special"....
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

In one post, Joe writes that Netanyahu is a bloodthirsty monster and Israel's actions were "overkill." A few minutes he acknowledges he showed restraint but only because of the US. What a lousy troll.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 02, 2024, 01:04:06 AMWe have Canadian Jews who fight for the State of Israel, Lokmeer.
As do countries like Australia and the US.

Since Canada isn't really aligned with Israel, we should just tell those Jews who fight for Israel that they have to relinquish their Canadian citizenship and don't come back thank you.

We do that to Arabs, Iranians and Russians who choose to fight for those countries, so we should do that to Canadians who choose to fight for Israel as well.

I don't want our country to be dragged into conflicts which have nothing to do with us and attract potential terrorist reprisals. This happened during Bush's War on terror. We had terrorist attacks on our soil as well even tho we weren't officially aligned with the US in those wars.

Well, hopefully, some JOO bashes you on the noggin and takes all your gold before I get it.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 02, 2024, 11:42:17 AMWell, hopefully, some JOO bashes you on the noggin and takes all your gold before I get it.

But that's a misuse of what dual citizenship was meant for Lokmeer. Do business sure. Reunite families like your parents or siblings.

Make war on others? Uh uh. Then these people can come back to Canada expecting to come back with the country welcoming them back with open arms. War injuries and all.

It's similar in concept to people who migrate illegally into the us and Canada and birth children so they can get citizenship. Again uh uh. Its twisting the viable meaning of citizenship. Send those people back to where they came from and deny citizenship to the children they birth like that. I think Australia and the UK already closed that loophole. Our countries should too.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 02, 2024, 02:32:21 PMBut that's a misuse of what dual citizenship was meant for Lokmeer. Do business sure. Reunite families like your parents or siblings.

Make war on others? Uh uh. Then these people can come back to Canada expecting to come back with the country welcoming them back with open arms. War injuries and all.

It's similar in concept to people who migrate illegally into the us and Canada and birth children so they can get citizenship. Again uh uh. Its twisting the viable meaning of citizenship. Send those people back to where they came from and deny citizenship to the children they birth like that. I think Australia and the UK already closed that loophole. Our countries should too.

We need more people with muzzie killing experience.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 02, 2024, 02:32:21 PMBut that's a misuse of what dual citizenship was meant for Lokmeer. Do business sure. Reunite families like your parents or siblings.

Dickhead, its none of your business if some Cucknadian runs off and joins the foreign legion and then returns a few years later. NUNYA BIZNAZ!

Herman

Quote from: JOE on February 01, 2024, 11:03:55 PMWe live in Extreme times Herman where we're often asked to choose between the Extreme Left or Extreme Right and nothing in between.
For the thousandth time there is no frickin right in North America. There aint no left anymore either.

All we have now are rich globalist progs and the people that follow their agenda like it was the word of God and on the other side, the working class folks who are fighting to hold on to their freedoms and middle class life.