The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Yeah you scumbag rodent motherfucker libtards talk to me about all the children dying in Gaza

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 29, 2024, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: JOE on February 01, 2024, 10:41:09 PMNetenyahu's just a Jewish version of Hitler.

I wouldn't say that exactly because the Jews didn't attack Germany did they?

Israel was bombed. They said they would stop when the innocent Israeli hostages were freed.

The Palestinians are getting exactly what they asked for.

Imagine being a resident of Israel right now. Your life could be snuffed out at any time.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on February 02, 2024, 11:12:17 PMI wouldn't say that exactly because the Jews didn't attack Germany did it.

Israel was bombed. They said they would stop when the innocent Israeli hostages were freed.

The Palestinians are getting exactly what they asked for.

Imagine being a resident of Israel right now. Your life could be snuffed out at any time.

While I think Israel was in the right to retaliate & kill Hamas militants/soldiers, I don't agree with a wholesale bombing of Gaza, caskur.

There's such thing as a measured response and outright murder.

I have no sympathy for Hamas militants who kill Israeli citizens.
They deserve to be killed if they live by the sword.
Live by the sword die by the sword as they say.
But I don't support a bloodbath and carpetbombing of Palestinian/Gaza citizens either.

Likewise, for all their reputed atrocities, the Germans were not all that bad as they're made out to be in World War II. Apparently, when they invaded Poland during WWII and the USSR invaded it, the Russians were much worse according to Poles I spoke with. Even if Hitler was evil, his soldiers were somewhat civilized and didn't engage in the barbarities that the Soviet soldiers were known for. Such as mass rapes. The Soviets were the bad guys according to Eastern Europeans I've spoke with. to this day, the Poles speak badly of the Russians but not so much the Germans. According to them, the Germans were the good guys.

So even in wartime, there has to be a modicum or standard by which the belligerents abide by. The fact that even fascists/Nazis exhibited restraint during WWII demonstrates that it is possibile and that barbarity in the face of war get be mitigated.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Herman

The only measured response is regime change. That is what any government with the capablity would do after a major attack on it's soil.

Israel should also deport every damned person in Gaza to Egypt. It is Israeli land. They are being too generous with it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on February 03, 2024, 12:05:57 AMThe only measured response is regime change. That is what any government with the capablity would do after a major attack on it's soil.

Israel should also deport every damned person in Gaza to Egypt. It is Israeli land. They are being too generous with it.

Under UN mandate, Israel was supposed to share Palestine 50-50 with the Arabs but they never did. I believe it was supposed to be 2 nations and not 1 like it is today.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 02, 2024, 07:05:47 PMDickhead, its none of your business if some Cucknadian runs off and joins the foreign legion and then returns a few years later. NUNYA BIZNAZ!

It is Canada's business if those with dual citizens join secret organizations of Israel such as the Mossad, and then they don't let our government know what they're up to.

You see, this is the problem of dual/divided loyalties, Lokmeer.
who are they loyal to? Canada or Israel.
Same logic applies to Iranian- or Russian- Canadians who join their militaries.

Someone who fights for Israel, and then thinks its hunky dory to come back and live in Canada may be withholding secrets which our government should know about.

How do we know what Jews who joined the Israeli army have been up to?

they could be trained assassins for the Mossad for all we know.

That's why I think anyone who fights for a foreign nation, should be obligated to give up their citizenship and don't come back, thank you.

I don't want our country to be infected by foreign conflicts/tribal hatred.

If these people wanna fight for Israel, then let them go their own way, but don't come back.

Herman

Wrong. The League of Nations mandated that all of Palestine would become the home of the Jewish people. Jews were recognized as indigenous.

Iseael was the last of the former Ottoman Empire states to declare independence. It's borders should be exactly what they were at the end of Turkish rule. All of Jeruslam, Judea, Sumeria, and Gaza are part of Israel because they were it's borders according to the Mandate of Palestine.

Israel should deport all Arabs from Gaza to Egypt and all Arabs in the West Bank to Jordan.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 03, 2024, 12:21:51 AMIt is Canada's business if those with dual citizens join secret organizations of Israel such as the Mossad, and then they don't let our government know what they're up to.

You see, this is the problem of dual/divided loyalties, Lokmeer.
who are they loyal to? Canada or Israel.
Same logic applies to Iranian- or Russian- Canadians who join their militaries.

Someone who fights for Israel, and then thinks its hunky dory to come back and live in Canada may be withholding secrets which our government should know about.

How do we know what Jews who joined the Israeli army have been up to?

they could be trained assassins for the Mossad for all we know.

That's why I think anyone who fights for a foreign nation, should be obligated to give up their citizenship and don't come back, thank you.

I don't want our country to be infected by foreign conflicts/tribal hatred.

If these people wanna fight for Israel, then let them go their own way, but don't come back.

Nope. Lots of people in the past went off to foreign wars and came home.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 03, 2024, 12:14:40 AMUnder UN mandate, Israel was supposed to share Palestine 50-50 with the Arabs but they never did. I believe it was supposed to be 2 nations and not 1 like it is today.

Fuck the UN.

And there were many different agreements and arrangements but no matter what, the muzzies always get violent and start shit because islam is not a religion but an evil recipe for war.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on February 02, 2024, 10:58:05 PMFor the thousandth time there is no frickin right in North America. There aint no left anymore either.

All we have now are rich globalist progs and the people that follow their agenda like it was the word of God and on the other side, the working class folks who are fighting to hold on to their freedoms and middle class life.
He doesn't read posts and respond accordingly. He repeats the same debunked statements over and over again for his own amusement.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on February 03, 2024, 12:32:41 AMWrong. The League of Nations mandated that all of Palestine would become the home of the Jewish people. Jews were recognized as indigenous.

Iseael was the last of the former Ottoman Empire states to declare independence. It's borders should be exactly what they were at the end of Turkish rule. All of Jeruslam, Judea, Sumeria, and Gaza are part of Israel because they were it's borders according to the Mandate of Palestine.

Israel should deport all Arabs from Gaza to Egypt and all Arabs in the West Bank to Jordan.

I have seen this posted before.  :good:

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 02, 2024, 11:54:38 PMWhile I think Israel was in the right to retaliate & kill Hamas militants/soldiers, I don't agree with a wholesale bombing of Gaza, caskur.

There's such thing as a measured response and outright murder.

I have no sympathy for Hamas militants who kill Israeli citizens.
They deserve to be killed if they live by the sword.
Live by the sword die by the sword as they say.
But I don't support a bloodbath and carpetbombing of Palestinian/Gaza citizens either.

Likewise, for all their reputed atrocities, the Germans were not all that bad as they're made out to be in World War II. Apparently, when they invaded Poland during WWII and the USSR invaded it, the Russians were much worse according to Poles I spoke with. Even if Hitler was evil, his soldiers were somewhat civilized and didn't engage in the barbarities that the Soviet soldiers were known for. Such as mass rapes. The Soviets were the bad guys according to Eastern Europeans I've spoke with. to this day, the Poles speak badly of the Russians but not so much the Germans. According to them, the Germans were the good guys.

So even in wartime, there has to be a modicum or standard by which the belligerents abide by. The fact that even fascists/Nazis exhibited restraint during WWII demonstrates that it is possibile and that barbarity in the face of war get be mitigated.

You fucking dipshit, the dumb polocks you ALLEGEDLY talked to didnt get shot and rolled into a hole while their women were raped to death by the nazis BY THE MILLIONS!!!!! Them nazi cunts gassed and shot millions of non jew polocks, including shit tons of catlicks! Your fukin stupidity is genuinely painful josephine. STFU!

Sure, the soviets were murdering cunts too but the nazis killed 100 times more polocks than the russians. Today, Belarus is part of what was pre war poland with shit tons of ethnic polocks!

josephine, your fukin retardation and complete lack of knowledge is astounding. Go read the fukin inferwebs FFS.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 03, 2024, 01:10:15 PMYou fucking dipshit, the dumb polocks you ALLEGEDLY talked to didnt get shot and rolled into a hole while their women were raped to death by the nazis BY THE MILLIONS!!!!! Them nazi cunts gassed and shot millions of non jew polocks, including shit tons of catlicks! Your fukin stupidity is genuinely painful josephine. STFU!

Sure, the soviets were murdering cunts too but the nazis killed 100 times more polocks than the russians. Today, Belarus is part of what was pre war poland with shit tons of ethnic polocks!

josephine, your fukin retardation and complete lack of knowledge is astounding. Go read the fukin inferwebs FFS.

Not according to the Poles I spoke with.

Being Catholic there was a lotta antisemitism in Poland at that time. Pre Wii Poland was not a democracy either. Marshall pilsudski was their ruler and he was more like a dictator.

SO If given a choice they would have chosen to be under German or nazi rule. The Russians are still hated in Poland and Eastern Europe. Everyone blames the US and NATO for piling into e Europe but that's exactly what the locals there wanted. Security against Russian aggression.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 03, 2024, 01:45:10 PMNot according to the Poles I spoke with.

Being Catholic there was a lotta antisemitism in Poland at that time. Pre Wii Poland was not a democracy either. Marshall pilsudski was their ruler and he was more like a dictator.

SO If given a choice they would have chosen to be under German or nazi rule. The Russians are still hated in Poland and Eastern Europe. Everyone blames the US and NATO for piling into e Europe but that's exactly what the locals there wanted. Security against Russian aggression.

No moron. History records the numbers and way more polocks were deported, gassed, and shot in the streets by nazis than by russians. The polocks you talked to were either:
a. not alive during nazi rule
b. ethic germans who were given free shit belonging to deported and murdered polocks during WW2.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 03, 2024, 01:57:07 PMNo moron. History records the numbers and way more polocks were deported, gassed, and shot in the streets by nazis than by russians. The polocks you talked to were either:
a. not alive during nazi rule
b. ethic germans who were given free shit belonging to deported and murdered polocks during WW2.

Probably they were Jews

The bulk of Jewish victims came from Poland.

And the local Catholic population pointed them out to the Nazis.

I suspect a large reason the Jews were hated in Europe is they had all the money. So in some respects the holocaust was class warfare against them.

Before WWII Europeans were very poor yknow

And  Jews were better off on average

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 03, 2024, 02:00:39 PMProbably they were Jews

The bulk of Jewish victims came from Poland.

And the local Catholic population pointed them out to the Nazis.

I suspect a large reason the Jews were hated in Europe is they had all the money. So in some respects the holocaust was class warfare against them.

Before WWII Europeans were very poor yknow

And  Jews were better off on average
These catlicks, josephine?:

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/247445/polish-catholics-commemorate-fifth-of-diocesan-priests-killed-in-world-war-ii

KAPOWN3D!