Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Biden is itching for another war on his watch

Started by Brent, January 30, 2024, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Secretary of State Antony Blinken warned that the ongoing conflict in the Middle East, which escalated after a drone strike killed three U.S. soldiers in Jordan, appears to be the region's 'most dangerous' period in about 50 years.

Speaking to reporters on Monday, the top U.S. diplomat said: "This is an incredibly volatile time in the Middle East. We've not seen a situation as dangerous as the one we're facing now across the region since at least 1973, and arguably even before that," according to a State Department transcript of a press conference he held with NATO's secretary-general. He was referring to the Yom Kippur War of that year, fought by Israel against Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Cuba, and Saudi Arabia, which lasted about two weeks.

Brent

Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has urged the Biden administration to attack the Islamic Republican of Iran.

"I am calling on the Biden Administration to strike targets of significance inside Iran, not only as reprisal for the killing of our forces, but as deterrence against future aggression," Graham declared in a tweet. "Hit Iran now. Hit them hard," he urged.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on January 30, 2024, 07:18:51 PMSenator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has urged the Biden administration to attack the Islamic Republican of Iran.

"I am calling on the Biden Administration to strike targets of significance inside Iran, not only as reprisal for the killing of our forces, but as deterrence against future aggression," Graham declared in a tweet. "Hit Iran now. Hit them hard," he urged.

Dude is childless just like that libtard admongo -- so he doesn't care if other people's kids get sent off to war and die. He will never have to suffer that consequence

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 30, 2024, 07:26:30 PMDude is childless just like that libtard admongo -- so he doesn't care if other people's kids get sent off to war and die. He will never have to suffer that consequence
I hate war happy scum politicians. Both parties in the US have people like that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 30, 2024, 07:26:30 PMDude is childless just like that libtard admongo -- so he doesn't care if other people's kids get sent off to war and die. He will never have to suffer that consequence

I suspect his brain's been tagged a few to many times by cawk too.....just like aidsman.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Brent on January 30, 2024, 07:18:51 PMSenator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has urged the Biden administration to attack the Islamic Republican of Iran.

Lindsey Graham is the type of RepublicRAT I hate.

Brent

Quote from: Herman on January 30, 2024, 09:45:57 PMLindsey Graham is the type of RepublicRAT I hate.
The Democrats and the Republicans are the same. They both want open borders. Trump's supporters are neither Republican or Democrat and they do not want a secure border.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on January 31, 2024, 07:36:53 PMThe Democrats and the Republicans are the same. They both want open borders. Trump's supporters are neither Republican or Democrat and they do not want a secure border.
That has got to be a typo. A secure border is near the top for Trump voters. Unless you mean the democRATs and republicRATs don't want a safe, secure border which of course they do not want.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 31, 2024, 10:20:24 PMThat has got to be a typo. A secure border is near the top for Trump voters. Unless you mean the democRATs and republicRATs don't want a safe, secure border which of course they do not want.

I dunno.. immigrants seem really safe and effective to me.

https://x.com/realJoelFischer/status/1752880857193300219?s=20

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Herman on January 31, 2024, 11:00:43 PMHow do you know that was an illegal?

Because they couldn't drive a motor vehicle around other vehicles in a city. They fucked up to start with and kept fucking up.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on January 31, 2024, 11:05:55 PMBecause they couldn't drive a motor vehicle around other vehicles in a city. They fucked up to start with and kept fucking up.

Alcohol, drugs, maybe somebody who has never had a license.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview