Started by Herman, February 01, 2024, 10:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Why were the parents complaining?

She was fully dressed and modest

Yeah she had a wonderful ass but that's gonna show no matter what she wears

Parents got it wrong on that one

Probably disgusting looking fat cow Karen moms who look like TPotf and murblob did all the complaining

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 01, 2024, 10:23:40 PMWhy were the parents complaining?

She was fully dressed and modest

Yeah she had a wonderful ass but that's gonna show no matter what she wears

Parents got it wrong on that one

Probably disgusting looking fat cow Karen moms who look like TPotf and murblob did all the complaining
The parents are wrong this on this one.

Lokmar

This reeks of misinformation. I suspect she was some dirty white whore that had her big tits in the boy's faces all the time, causing all the little girls to feel ugly and cut themselves.

Lokmar

All the dads should have cornered her and gave her the skeet bukake.

James Bond

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on March 03, 2024, 08:58:25 PMTeaching helps to promote her Tik Tok account.
I thought this was a post by Joe when I saw the big J.

Bradley

I had a teacher in 8th grade that I would masturbate in class too.  She had big titties and I would just rub my hand over my cock while she was presenting material to the class and just skeet in my pants.  Sometimes I would bring toilet paper and have that over my cock before I started but not usually.

Brent

Quote from: Bradley on March 09, 2024, 03:40:35 PMI had a teacher in 8th grade that I would masturbate in class too.  She had big titties and I would just rub my hand over my cock while she was presenting material to the class and just skeet in my pants.  Sometimes I would bring toilet paper and have that over my cock before I started but not usually.
Today, teachers bring trannies to kindergarten for show and tell.

Bradley

Quote from: Brent on March 09, 2024, 04:19:12 PMToday, teachers bring trannies to kindergarten for show and tell.

I would jack off to that too.  I can jack off to pretty much anything.

Thiel

Quote from: Bradley on March 09, 2024, 05:41:46 PMI would jack off to that too.  I can jack off to pretty much anything.
Not to Jo Jo please. He is my boyfriend.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud