Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

here's where I'm torn

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 02, 2024, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I fully support bombing the fuck out of those greasy fucking savages from Iran

but I have to ask "what the fuck were our people doing there to begin with"

why were our people there? For what purpose that serves American interests and security?

Now we're in another fucking war and it just feels like a setup the whole time and 3 young lives had to be lost in the process. Digusting

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-begins-middle-east-airstrikes-response-deaths-three-soldiers

in any event. Fuck Joe Biden but Godspeed to our brave men and women over there avenging our fallen. May every last one of your munitions find their targets with deadly precision.

Erica Mena

I feel the same way. We got suckered into mess cuz of this weak bastard in office.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Brent

This is the third conflict on Biden's watch.

War, funding foreign wars, inflation, poverty, homelessness and an invasion at the Southern border. How could anybody who works for a living even think about voting for Biden.

Thiel

Quote from: Erica Mena on February 02, 2024, 06:52:34 PMI feel the same way. We got suckered into mess cuz of this weak bastard in office.
Is the Biden administration using a short war with minimal casualties to give Biden's sagging reelection hopes a boost. It is just a thought.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 02, 2024, 05:44:36 PMI fully support bombing the fuck out of those greasy fucking savages from Iran

but I have to ask "what the fuck were our people doing there to begin with"

why were our people there? For what purpose that serves American interests and security?

Now we're in another fucking war and it just feels like a setup the whole time and 3 young lives had to be lost in the process. Digusting

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-begins-middle-east-airstrikes-response-deaths-three-soldiers

in any event. Fuck Joe Biden but Godspeed to our brave men and women over there avenging our fallen. May every last one of your munitions find their targets with deadly precision.

Its a tragedy whenever our troops die. Hopefully, they took the mummy's watch away from him so he wouldnt be enticed to look at it constantly while the bodies came home.

I've always been amazed that we wont drop a bomb on the Ayatollah's house. I'd fukin do it.