Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Lefties Losing it...

Started by caskur, February 02, 2024, 08:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on February 19, 2024, 09:28:13 PMPretty much. I wouldnt want to live in either place.
I don't want to live in any city. But, I don't want to be in San Fran's zip code. I would not mind visiting Singapore again.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on February 19, 2024, 07:31:50 PM

Singpaore has always been a fine city. It would not work in Canadian cities because Canada has too much homelessness/poverty.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on February 19, 2024, 10:13:39 PMCities are death traps.

Then why do zoo animals live twice as long in a zoo than they do in the wilderness? Ever thought of that?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 20, 2024, 08:17:00 PMThen why do zoo animals live twice as long in a zoo than they do in the wilderness? Ever thought of that?

Because they get better care than they do in the wild. Meanwhile, humans in big cities get worse, especially when they run into criminals.

Frood

Quote from: caskur on February 20, 2024, 08:17:00 PMThen why do zoo animals live twice as long in a zoo than they do in the wilderness? Ever thought of that?

Stable well balanced diets, no predators, 24/7 Veterinarians, and they're a source of revenue.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on February 21, 2024, 12:00:47 AMStable well balanced diets, no predators, 24/7 Veterinarians, and they're a source of revenue.

Because living in a city is better for you...

The wild is rife with parasites that consume their hosts.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 08:29:47 PMBecause they get better care than they do in the wild. Meanwhile, humans in big cities get worse, especially when they run into criminals.

Yeah well youre the ones who want to breed breed breed so I guess you will just have to suck it up. Over populating was never meant to make life easier.

Just wait and see what horrors the next decade brings.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on February 21, 2024, 06:15:46 AMBecause living in a city is better for you...

The wild is rife with parasites that consume their hosts.

Healthy food and good hygiene is better for you than a city...which seldom offers either in real measures.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on February 21, 2024, 06:30:46 AMHealthy food and good hygiene is better for you than a city...which seldom offers either in real measures.

The bush doesn't 1. Provide healthy food or good hygiene in fact history shows the exact opposite..

Off to bed I go...

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 21, 2024, 06:19:29 AMYeah well youre the ones who want to breed breed breed so I guess you will just have to suck it up. Over populating was never meant to make life easier.

Just wait and see what horrors the next decade brings.

White people here dont even breed enough to keep their current numbers stable! The problem is, we're allowing millions of terd wurlderz in AND we allow blacks to steal and murder without harsh enough penalties.

Its time to kill people!

JOE

Quote from: caskur on February 02, 2024, 08:31:20 PMPeople are so dumbed down these days.... They don't even know what the holocaust was.

Lefties losing is in the second half.

While I've little doubt that Lefties 'lose it' on occasion, 'Righties' are more than equally capable in this regard.

This moment remains indelibly etched into memory

Seems there's nutcases on the Left & the Right

caskur

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 11:41:54 AMWhile I've little doubt that Lefties 'lose it' on occasion, 'Righties' are more than equally capable in this regard.

The point of the video is that lefties lose it over ridiculous things, petty things and bloody things no one should have any rights to lose it over... in other woods, infantile behaviour.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 11:41:54 AMWhile I've little doubt that Lefties 'lose it' on occasion, 'Righties' are more than equally capable in this regard.

I am all mellow. I am listening to the Cranberries.

I think this reactor has fallen for Delores Oriordan..

Love Love x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol