Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Senator Penny Wong

Started by caskur, February 07, 2024, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Sorry but she is a fucking slag. A CHINESE lesbian.

She gave terrorists $20 million Australian dollars to the UN that funds terrorists.

https://youtu.be/71z_-SpE8f4?si=Q_do-wn3RCTRg--s
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 07, 2024, 02:58:51 PMSorry but she is a fucking slag. A CHINESE lesbian.

She gave terrorists $20 million Australian dollars to the UN that funds terrorists.

Live among whites and their ways rub off on you.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 07, 2024, 02:58:51 PMSorry but she is a fucking slag. A CHINESE lesbian.

Its very easy to see how this happened. You Aussies, like most white people, swallowed that DEI white straight guilt bullshit. You voted liberal, preferred other races over white to absolve yourselves, disarmed, empowered your government to tyrannical levels. The ONLY reason that cunt is in power is because she's gay and not white.

You're all completely FUK'D!

caskur

Lol, white straight guilt...

I don't feel guilt... I feel that the first invaders should have gotten rid of the indigenous and maybe they would have if they could have viewed 2024 back in 1770.

I think the people that run our country are weak, pathetic and need to die early. Only, if I say anything like this I get banned.

Our country has guns and they get used.

Also, Australians usually are the first volunteers to join armies to fight.....

You obviously listen too much the Frood who has many complaints...

Penny Wong needs to pay back Australians their 20 million.

Labor just wasted 45 million on a referendum, 20 million supporting terrorists, buried 1 billion dollars worth of helicopters, and has told us they are going to bring 1 million refugees here.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 07, 2024, 03:46:30 PMLive among whites and their ways rub off on you.

If that was true then the world would be perfect.

The UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Neatherlands, Spain, Belgium, all have a Constitutional Monarchy and all those countries are well run and better than anywhere. And omg white.

Now China who breeds like flies aren't doing so well at the moment. Spare a thought or 2 for their poor.

If you watch the video I posted towards the end are the photos of some of the beautiful women and girls who were murdered by Hamas.

- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on February 07, 2024, 04:58:27 PMIf that was true then the world would be perfect.

The UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Neatherlands, Spain, Belgium, all have a Constitutional Monarchy and all those countries are well run and better than anywhere. And omg white.

Now China who breeds like flies aren't doing so well at the moment. Spare a thought or 2 for their poor.

If you watch the video I posted towards the end are the photos of some of the beautiful women and girls who were murdered by Hamas.

Another person that clearly has never travelled. Sweden, Netherlands, and Belgium are crime ridden Muslim holes.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 07, 2024, 04:43:27 PMLol, white straight guilt...

I don't feel guilt... I feel that the first invaders should have gotten rid of the indigenous and maybe they would have if they could have viewed 2024 back in 1770.

I think the people that run our country are weak, pathetic and need to die early. Only, if I say anything like this I get banned.

Our country has guns and they get used.

Also, Australians usually are the first volunteers to join armies to fight.....

You obviously listen too much the Frood who has many complaints...

Penny Wong needs to pay back Australians their 20 million.

Labor just wasted 45 million on a referendum, 20 million supporting terrorists, buried 1 billion dollars worth of helicopters, and has told us they are going to bring 1 million refugees here.

YUO DONT, but far far too many others do! FACT!

Your "law abiding" citizens have been disarmed. I hear tho that I can buy just about anything gun related on the streets.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 07, 2024, 07:27:41 PMYUO DONT, but far far too many others do! FACT!

Your "law abiding" citizens have been disarmed. I hear tho that I can buy just about anything gun related on the streets.

I feel safer without a gun thanks.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Brent on February 07, 2024, 05:50:46 PMAnother person that clearly has never travelled. Sweden, Netherlands, and Belgium are crime ridden Muslim holes.
Especially Sweden. It used to be one of the safest countries in the world.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 08, 2024, 01:41:37 AMI feel safer without a gun thanks.

If you dont want a gun, nothing wrong with that but its absurd to have a disarmed society. Everyone who you should fear has a gun, no matter what your laws are.

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 07, 2024, 04:58:27 PMIf that was true then the world would be perfect.

Western European cities have no go zones and China has a very low birth rate.

QuoteChina's population has fallen for the first time in 60 years, with the national birth rate hitting a record low - 6.77 births per 1,000 people.

The population in 2022 - 1.4118 billion - fell by 850,000 from 2021.
China's birth rate has been declining for years, prompting a slew of policies to try to slow the trend.
But seven years after scrapping the one-child policy, it has entered what one official described as an "era of negative population growth".
The birth rate in 2022 was also down from 7.52 in 2021, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics, which released the figures on Tuesday.
In comparison, in 2021, the United States recorded 11.06 births per 1,000 people, and the United Kingdom, 10.08 births. The birth rate for the same year in India, which is poised to overtake China as the world's most populous country, was 16.42.
Deaths also outnumbered births for the first time last year in China. The country logged its highest death rate since 1976 - 7.37 deaths per 1,000 people, up from 7.18 the previous year.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-64300190
Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 08, 2024, 11:07:38 AMIf you dont want a gun, nothing wrong with that but its absurd to have a disarmed society. Everyone who you should fear has a gun, no matter what your laws are.

When I was 18 I lost my temper and shot someone... I know several people who shot themselves and died. I am no fan of guns because there are too many unhinged druggies around these days.

So guns have a purpose and also have a good use but it's hard to live with the bad use of them.

Our army and police are armed and they are only ones that should be.

I personally couldn't trust myself not to use a gun again.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 09, 2024, 12:41:14 PMWhen I was 18 I lost my temper and shot someone... I know several people who shot themselves and died. I am no fan of guns because there are too many unhinged druggies around these days.

So guns have a purpose and also have a good use but it's hard to live with the bad use of them.

Our army and police are armed and they are only ones that should be.

I personally couldn't trust myself not to use a gun again.

The reality always works out that criminals always have guns, regardless. In examples like China and the USSR, the people with guns caused the deaths of millions who were unarmed.

Before guns, it was swords. The english disarmed everyone of their sword and made it a death penalty at times to own one. This didnt save anyone, it just enabled the king to control them more.

It will come as no surprise to you that my absolute favorite thing about America is that our founders intended all men to be armed so we can repel foreign invaders and violently butcher our own government when needed. Thats literally what the 2nd Amendment is for.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 09, 2024, 12:54:18 PMThe reality always works out that criminals always have guns, regardless. In examples like China and the USSR, the people with guns caused the deaths of millions who were unarmed.

Before guns, it was swords. The english disarmed everyone of their sword and made it a death penalty at times to own one. This didnt save anyone, it just enabled the king to control them more.

It will come as no surprise to you that my absolute favorite thing about America is that our founders intended all men to be armed so we can repel foreign invaders and violently butcher our own government when needed. Thats literally what the 2nd Amendment is for.

But they haven't... you have 1 million unwanted illegal immigrants invading you every year right now and when they made the 2nd Amendment you didn't have semi automatic guns or machine guns either. Would your founders make the 2nd Amendment knowing little kids in classrooms would be mass murdered? They wouldn't I don't think but who knows.

A few Aussies have died in the USA.. FROM BEING randomly SHOT...

I wouldn't feel safe in America. You have too many nuts walking around with guns.

Australians have guns, just not semi automatics.

Go look up gun death in Australia.....

- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Doesn't Russia have liberal firearm ownership laws? Hunting is part of their culture.