Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Law Enforcement Warning

Started by caskur, February 11, 2024, 12:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Important information. Please watch.

https://youtu.be/dvnVlC_ZkT8?si=4J9QLjI3Ea-0qaLk
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

caskur

You have to watch the whole thing.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 11, 2024, 12:12:35 AMImportant information. Please watch.

After watching this, I am so grateful that I own as many guns as I do and as many thousands of rounds of ammo that I possess. If the SHTF and mexcrements from around the world show up on my doorstep, they'll fukin DIE!

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 11, 2024, 12:25:56 AMBiden bears some responsibility.

While biden bears ALL the responsibility, that wont mean shit when SHTF. Being prepared will.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 11, 2024, 12:52:26 AMWhile biden bears ALL the responsibility, that wont mean shit when SHTF. Being prepared will.
Biden is responsible for not enforcing immigration law. He is not responsible for any crimes illegals commit.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 11, 2024, 12:55:31 AMBiden is responsible for not enforcing immigration law. He is not responsible for any crimes illegals commit.

If this invasion results in groups of foreign agents that try to do what is warned of in the video that cas posted, bidens dereliction of duty becomes even worse. I would want to see him held personally responsible, put on trial, and executed if found guilty.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on February 11, 2024, 12:12:35 AMImportant information. Please watch.

There are countless examples of this. It has to be expected when you surrender control of who enters the country.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 11, 2024, 12:50:47 AMAfter watching this, I am so grateful that I own as many guns as I do and as many thousands of rounds of ammo that I possess. If the SHTF and mexcrements from around the world show up on my doorstep, they'll fukin DIE!

They are on your doorstep... that is the point the sheriff is making... and cyber attacks... we are getting them to.

In a way our saving grace is we are an island but they certainly fly in the front door too... I feel sorry stupid Biden and all the other fruitloops politicians just let these illegals in and worse, put them up in hotels...  it's just insane.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 11, 2024, 12:57:57 PMThey are on your doorstep... that is the point the sheriff is making... and cyber attacks... we are getting them to.

In a way our saving grace is we are an island but they certainly fly in the front door too... I feel sorry stupid Biden and all the other fruitloops politicians just let these illegals in and worse, put them up in hotels...  it's just insane.

The sheriff also made the point that Americans need to protect themselves by arming themselves and by getting training.

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on February 11, 2024, 12:55:31 AMBiden is responsible for not enforcing immigration law. He is not responsible for any crimes illegals commit.

If you actually watch the video the sheriff talks of cyber crime of which we have zero defence against.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on February 14, 2024, 11:00:56 PMIf you actually watch the video the sheriff talks of cyber crime of which we have zero defence against.
Cyber crime usually happens outside a nation's borders. Some boiler room in Pakistan.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on February 14, 2024, 11:05:44 PMCyber crime usually happens outside a nation's borders. Some boiler room in Pakistan.

Africa, Malaysia, Russia, and India.
- Andy Warhol

Herman