The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Current US missile defense is obsolete.

Started by Oerdin, February 12, 2024, 03:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 14, 2024, 10:51:05 PMLook, Mexico's business is our business since we give them fuckers money and their criminal syndicates stir shit here. I'd straight up bomb em and decapitate their cartel AND leadership. Let em devolve into a complete shithole.

Trade with china should be shut off regardless of the consequences. Its true that traitors in our own country sold us out to china and like Saint Trump said, china laughs its ass off at us.

None of that changes the FACT that china is pure dictatorial shit that is a leach so big on America's ass, we have to cut it off before it kills us.
You have criminal syndicates too who work with them to make money. Common sense should tell you, domestic crime networks is where you should focus resources.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 15, 2024, 12:20:46 PMYou have criminal syndicates too who work with them to make money. Common sense should tell you, domestic crime networks is where you should focus resources.

We should, absolutely. Still, when the mexican cartels come across the border, they should be butchered. We should stop it. ONE component of that is retaliation INSIDE mexico.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 01:49:34 PMWe should, absolutely. Still, when the mexican cartels come across the border, they should be butchered. We should stop it. ONE component of that is retaliation INSIDE mexico.
Than fucking do eeet. it is on your own soil. But, no the US wants to go sticking it's nose into other countries' internal affairs.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 16, 2024, 01:34:56 PMThan fucking do eeet. it is on your own soil. But, no the US wants to go sticking it's nose into other countries' internal affairs.

Dont act like we dont get invited or more like BEGGED to "stick our nose in". I would love to "do eeet" BTW. The way we make that happen is by putting Trump back in the WH and I'm sure as hell doing my part!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 16, 2024, 03:26:01 PMDont act like we dont get invited or more like BEGGED to "stick our nose in". I would love to "do eeet" BTW. The way we make that happen is by putting Trump back in the WH and I'm sure as hell doing my part!
You tell those corrupt losers to fight their own fucking battles. You guys have an invasion at the Southern border that needs your resources.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 17, 2024, 06:56:57 PMYou tell those corrupt losers to fight their own fucking battles. You guys have an invasion at the Southern border that needs your resources.

Unfortunately, nothing will change for 11 more months.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on February 12, 2024, 09:26:21 PMThe corner of blowing up our satelites and taking down our GPS and then telling us its WW3 if we retaliate. Thats what was asserted in the video.
You keep paying for wars outside your borders. No wonder the States is broke.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 17, 2024, 08:29:44 PMUnfortunately, nothing will change for 11 more months.
I'm not a Trump supporter. However, I will admit you had control over who entered the country on Trump's watch.
Agree Agree x 1 View List