News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Does the Democratic Leadership actually want Biden to lose?

Started by JOE, February 13, 2024, 10:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

In spite of his failing mental capacities & having some credible candidates who could replace him tomorrow, there is a complete refusal to even entertain the remotest possibility of doing so.

I'm starting wonder if that the game plan is for him to lose?

Maybe the Democratic leadership or parts of it actually want that outcome so they can choose somebody they really want in 2028. They/everybody knows that Biden is too old and isn't suitable to be President again. But maybe he's seen as 'the Old Guard' and by getting rid of him, the Progressive Wing feel they can gain control of the party . This Woke group wants to do to the party what they did in New York. Replace a moderate like Andrew Cuomo with a primarily feminist woke group and agenda.

But they don't want it to appear like a hatchet job like they did in New York, so of course the most convenient way for them to take over is to allow a Potatohead like Biden to run, inevitably lose, so they can rise.

so by getting Trump back in, it'll rile up their base who'll use slogans 4 years later, "Never Again!" so that the Democratic party members will support their woke left candidate(s).  The Democratic leadership or at least parts of it, don't want another moderate like Dean Phillips to relace Biden and take over. They want someone woke left to further their agenda.

As the Repbulican party moves further to the Right, so the Democratic party will move further to the Left. Both parties will become diametric extremes of one another, with not much in the middle anymore.

So what they may be saying is, "If Biden loses, We win!"

Do yo think there's any truth in these assumptions?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

TheProwler

As this thread progresses....

Please remember.....

Senile J is a dumb cunt.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 13, 2024, 10:36:12 PMAs this thread progresses....

Please remember.....

Senile J is a dumb cunt.

Is your disability acting up again Prowler?

The women are laughing at you over at BF.

Now they really think that you are a mentally unstable goof.

They're called you an 'Incel'.

As I warned you Prowler - you gotta watch who you call a 'Cunt'.

Calling another guy a Cunt is the equivalent of calling a White Man a 'Nigger'.

The Guy will just stare back at you, say, "WTF?" and laugh at you just like they are at BF.

You see Prowler, you think you are offending me, but it's somebody else.

You're so very silly Prowler.  :s_laugh:

Now do us all a favor....Take Your Meds.

TheProwler

Approximately 5 minutes after I said it....

Senile J proves what a dumb cunt he is.

Oliver the Second

I'd still rather have Joe Biden than Kackling Kommie Kamala, I know that much.

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on February 14, 2024, 04:16:05 PMI'd still rather have Joe Biden than Kackling Kommie Kamala, I know that much.

They should both go.

The factors or conditions which allowed them to win in 2020 no longer exist.

It will be a huge mistake if Biden is allowed to be the Democratic Presidential nominee in 2024.

He ought to be replaced along with Harris

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 01:56:32 PMThey should both go.

The factors or conditions which allowed them to win in 2020 no longer exist.

It will be a huge mistake if Biden is allowed to be the Democratic Presidential nominee in 2024.

He ought to be replaced along with Harris

Dont worry josephine, your dreams will come true! TRUMP 2024!! MAGA!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 03:15:12 PMDont worry josephine, your dreams will come true! TRUMP 2024!! MAGA!!!!

If so, a Meltdown comin', Lokmeer!

Violent screams windows heard everywhere  across America

Worse 'n 2020 I bet.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 05:53:14 PMIf so, a Meltdown comin', Lokmeer!

Violent screams windows heard everywhere  across America

Worse 'n 2020 I bet.

Swallow all your gold collector coins and jump out a window. Just do it!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 08:31:50 PMSwallow all your gold collector coins and jump out a window. Just do it!

If they lose, the refugee claims to Canada from the US will swell Lokmeer.

I'll need all the gold I kin get.

Gonna buy s'more...and yer fav silver rounds too.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 08:34:41 PMIf they lose, the refugee claims to Canada from the US will swell Lokmeer.

I'll need all the gold I kin get.

Gonna buy s'more...and yer fav silver rounds too.

Probably a good idea, josephine. If you're gonna keep buying gold, dont waste your money on 1/10 or 1/4 oz coins. Get at least 1/2 oz gold coins, 1oz is the best. American Silver Eagles and Silver Maples are best for silver. Silver Britannias are good too.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 08:52:02 PMProbably a good idea, josephine. If you're gonna keep buying gold, dont waste your money on 1/10 or 1/4 oz coins. Get at least 1/2 oz gold coins, 1oz is the best. American Silver Eagles and Silver Maples are best for silver. Silver Britannias are good too.

Anyway Lokmeer these gold deals where the coin sells below its melt value - they come up every now and then.

Not frequently or often but they do come up and you just have to keep an eye out for them. Almost always they appear in auctions where the starting bid price is below the melt price and for some reason they get overlooked. And they sell for below even with buyers premium taxes and shipping included. I call that 'buyer's or bidder's lapse'. Bidders 'asleep at the wheel'.

Actually I kinda kick myself every time I missed those deals.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 22, 2024, 01:13:17 PMAnyway Lokmeer these gold deals where the coin sells below its melt value - they come up every now and then.

Not frequently or often but they do come up and you just have to keep an eye out for them. Almost always they appear in auctions where the starting bid price is below the melt price and for some reason they get overlooked. And they sell for below even with buyers premium taxes and shipping included. I call that 'buyer's or bidder's lapse'. Bidders 'asleep at the wheel'.

Actually I kinda kick myself every time I missed those deals.

I wouldnt worry about $10 one way or the other on gold ever.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 22, 2024, 01:29:49 PMI wouldnt worry about $10 one way or the other on gold ever.

But sometimes it's $100 below the actual gold price

Even with bp taxes duties and shipping factored in

Anyway those are the kinda deals I look for.

I figger ya may as well come out ahead

String 10 of those deals together it can be a nice bonus

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 22, 2024, 01:38:16 PMBut sometimes it's $100 below the actual gold price

Even with bp taxes duties and shipping factored in

Anyway those are the kinda deals I look for.

I figger ya may as well come out ahead

String 10 of those deals together it can be a nice bonus

$100 below per ounce? Thats a fucking idiot who sells at that price! I've never seen it but I suppose someone despirate or selling a fake coin would do that!