Replies: 7510
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

so Ollie I spoke with somebody today from your home state of Arizona

Started by JOE, February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...and she wasn't very pleased with the direction of your country.

She told me homelessness everywhere, the middle class is dead in America, money aint worth nothin', and she fears a return of Trump will lead to Civil War.

She doesn't like Trump at all.
But wasn't terribly optimistic about Biden either.

But it's like Garraty said in another forum - which is can't really trust the MSM saying the economy is up, they appear to lie about its true state and the general health of American society.

Now...since I don't live in the US of A, those aren't my opinions or POV.I jes try ta keep an open mind and listen to different viewpoints from either side.

I'm sure when the American tourists come up this summer to Canada I'll hear an earful from either side too. I got along with them both I suspect - because I don't take sides, but just listen to what they have to say. Should be intersting as the election season heats up down south - which I suspect will be a deadly affair just like 2020.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PMShe told me homelessness everywhere...

Yup. Hard to afford an apartment when 10,000 people a day are pouring in over the border.

Quote from: JOE on February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM...the middle class is dead in America...

Not yet but it will be soon if we don't get rid of Biden.

Quote from: JOE on February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM...money aint worth nothin...

Ain't worth much but 16 bucks will still get you a Big Mac combo.

Quote from: JOE on February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM...and she fears a return of Trump will lead to Civil War.

Oh yeah most people here are stupid as dirt. Well I guess I shouldn't say that, dirt can grow things.

I'm not from here actually, I'm an L.A. boy (but I wouldn't go anywhere near the place). Moved here when I got priced out of Cali. Good thing I bought my house 24 years ago or I'd be priced out of here too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM...and she wasn't very pleased with the direction of your country.

She told me homelessness everywhere, the middle class is dead in America, money aint worth nothin', and she fears a return of Trump will lead to Civil War.

She doesn't like Trump at all.
But wasn't terribly optimistic about Biden either.

But it's like Garraty said in another forum - which is can't really trust the MSM saying the economy is up, they appear to lie about its true state and the general health of American society.

Now...since I don't live in the US of A, those aren't my opinions or POV.I jes try ta keep an open mind and listen to different viewpoints from either side.

I'm sure when the American tourists come up this summer to Canada I'll hear an earful from either side too. I got along with them both I suspect - because I don't take sides, but just listen to what they have to say. Should be intersting as the election season heats up down south - which I suspect will be a deadly affair just like 2020.

She's a stupid cunt, just like YUO, josephine!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 10:05:16 AMShe's a stupid cunt, just like YUO, josephine!

Not my POV, Lokmeer!

I'm just repeating what she said.

I don't know what the true state of your country is these days, Bud!

Yer the ones on the ground who can provide eyewitness accounts as it happens....Lokmeer!

I often wonder what is REALLY happening in America these days.

Not the spoon fed version from the MSM.

There must be a reason why Biden is way behind Trump in Michigan these days.

A lotta people in America must be hurtin' if they're gonna vote fer Trump even tho many say they hate the guy.

Canada too....Trudeau behind his Conservative challenger by 20 points?
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 15, 2024, 03:49:09 PMNot my POV, Lokmeer!

I'm just repeating what she said.

I don't know what the true state of your country is these days, Bud!

Yer the ones on the ground who can provide eyewitness accounts as it happens....Lokmeer!

I often wonder what is REALLY happening in America these days.

Not the spoon fed version from the MSM.

There must be a reason why Biden is way behind Trump in Michigan these days.

A lotta people in America must be hurtin' if they're gonna vote fer Trump even tho many say they hate the guy.

Canada too....Trudeau behind his Conservative challenger by 20 points?

What? Thats EXACTLY the same shit YOU'VE been saying about Trump, liar!  :tool:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 15, 2024, 06:01:53 PMWhat? Thats EXACTLY the same shit YOU'VE been saying about Trump, liar!  :tool:

What'd I say...Lokmeer!?

Actually I remarked in the Shoutbox that the Democrats made a lotta mistakes which may lead to their undoing.

Ie their refusal to back the Keystone pipeline and cancel the project.

Given that inflationary pressures the USA had experienced and how it hurt the working class I thought it was a poor decsions...Lokmeer.

But even the more moderate Democrats remarked on the shortsightedness of those policies.

Hillary Clinton, who ya'll seem ta hate, also supported that water project in Maine citing the benefits and reduced energy costs. But the Progressive Wing of the Democratic party had that and the pipeline cancelled.

They were selfish, they got their way and now they'll probably pay the price.

The Democrats failed to listen to their traditionally working class blue collar base.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 15, 2024, 11:17:30 PMWhat'd I say...Lokmeer!?

Actually I remarked in the Shoutbox that the Democrats made a lotta mistakes which may lead to their undoing.

Ie their refusal to back the Keystone pipeline and cancel the project.

Given that inflationary pressures the USA had experienced and how it hurt the working class I thought it was a poor decsions...Lokmeer.

But even the more moderate Democrats remarked on the shortsightedness of those policies.

Hillary Clinton, who ya'll seem ta hate, also supported that water project in Maine citing the benefits and reduced energy costs. But the Progressive Wing of the Democratic party had that and the pipeline cancelled.

They were selfish, they got their way and now they'll probably pay the price.

The Democrats failed to listen to their traditionally working class blue collar base.

You've been saying orange man bad, just like that dumb bitch.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on February 16, 2024, 12:51:51 AMYou've been saying orange man bad, just like that dumb bitch.
He doesn't believe anything he says. He seeks a reaction from you. Apparently, that is trolling.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on February 16, 2024, 07:04:49 AMHe doesn't believe anything he says. He seeks a reaction from you. Apparently, that is trolling.

I do enjoy telling him he's a fukin idiot tho!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 16, 2024, 12:51:51 AMYou've been saying orange man bad, just like that dumb bitch.

I don't like your St. Trump much, Lokmeer.

But if you do, that's your biz.

Same time, I've pointed out the flaws of the Democrats' strategy and have been unsparing towards them.

I'm not a rah rah Biden type either.
If the Democrats threw him under the bus, it'd actually boost their fortunes.

I think Trump lost the 2020 election fair and square, but if the Dems run Biden again and lose, I believe that outcome will be fair and square as well.

And if Biden loses, will you still think the electoral process in your country is unfair? Or will you jeer at the other side like a sore winner?

Like I said, I have no stake in either party so I can afford to make criticisms of both.
If you don't like my POV, too bad.
And my impression of the Republican party is it's controlled by the Rabid Right.
However, the Dems not much better as they seem to be controlled by the Loony Left, Bud. Personally if I were an American, I wouldn't support nor vote for either.
I'd be an Independent instead.

Like I said, I'm not a cheerleader for either cause.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on February 16, 2024, 09:09:52 PMI don't like your St. Trump much, Lokmeer.

But if you do, that's your biz.

Same time, I've pointed out the flaws of the Democrats' strategy and have been unsparing towards them.

I'm not a rah rah Biden type either.
If the Democrats threw him under the bus, it'd actually boost their fortunes.

I think Trump lost the 2020 election fair and square, but if the Dems run Biden again and lose, I believe that outcome will be fair and square as well.

And if Biden loses, will you still think the electoral process in your country is unfair? Or will you jeer at the other side like a sore winner?

Like I said, I have no stake in either party so I can afford to make criticisms of both.
If you don't like my POV, too bad.
And my impression of the Republican party is it's controlled by the Rabid Right.
However, the Dems not much better as they seem to be controlled by the Loony Left, Bud. Personally if I were an American, I wouldn't support nor vote for either.
I'd be an Independent instead.

Like I said, I'm not a cheerleader for either cause.
Don't you worry your pretty head Sweetie. Whether Biden or Trump gets a second term, we will still have each other. :soinlove:
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 16, 2024, 09:09:52 PMI think Trump lost the 2020 election fair and square, but if the Dems run Biden again and lose, I believe that outcome will be fair and square as well.

As usual, you're wrong.

Speaking of, you didnt buy silver when I told you and it went up $1 today. Dipshit. Told you so!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 17, 2024, 01:19:45 AMAs usual, you're wrong.

Speaking of, you didnt buy silver when I told you and it went up $1 today. Dipshit. Told you so!

But if Trump actually wins the 2024 election, will you be satisfed that the 2020 election results were fair?

DKG

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 17, 2024, 05:44:29 AMBut if Trump actually wins the 2024 election, will you be satisfed that the 2020 election results were fair?

WUT? That makes no fucking sense, josephine!!! How in thee fuk does the results of the 2024 election erase all the documented election fraud of 2020 AND 2022?

Thanks for keeping it stupid, stupid!